Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed through the dryer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrCrispy109, Jul 28, 2011.

1. I forgot I had a joint in my pocket and it went through the dryer, will it still be good?

2. Well..

I wouldn't.

3. Just the dryer? Should be fine unless you washed it with detergent. Obviously.

4. Thanks just wanted to know.

5. It's going to be about as harsh as a fully grown male camel fucking your throat but I don't see the harm if it didn't go through the wash as well.

6. Meh light it and see how it goes.

We expect a full report when your done.

7. IMO, being heated up like that for 2 hours would make it lose some of it's potentcy, but that's about it. Now if it had gotten all soggy and then gone through the dryer, it's garbage.

8. clearly the thc would have seeped out into the clothing..eat your pants please

9. Im surprised the fucking thing actually stayed together through the dryer. And yeah its good then. That just means it went through extreme heat, but not enough to damage. I smoked 80x Stuff after it went through the washer. That shit was not a good trip...

10. And he hasn't come back...Must be dead, no?:cool:

11. you know how it says "welcome, thanks for signing in [user name]" or something likethat? your welcome mr. computer. you are welcome.

i wanted to get this out there, but i didn't think it was important enough for a thread.

on topic with the thread, OP will be missed dearly. :(

12. Lololo back in eigth grade my buddy had some nugs that got washed in his swim trunks. We smoked the weed outta his bong(I'm still alive).

Anyway about to weeks later we were smoking on the beach and a cop rolled up on us so I took the blame for all of it. He was about to let him go but then he searched the pocket of his swim trunks and finds an old soggy nug, like .2. Shit was two weeks old and we didnt even know it was there. The bacon patrol beat us that day.