Weed through a hookah??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Zenzy, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Can I get some guidelines? Coals, no coals? How to clean it, keep it cherried, stuff like that....

2. It wont work very well, and its best to use things that are actually designed for pot...but hash can work better in a hookah if you want to try it, though its still not the best.

But....

If you want to there are a few ways to do it, one way is just to put basically whole nugs in the bowl and light it with a lighter, it can work ok, another way is to mix ground bud with shisha, usually its best to keep it just on top so it all gets heated by the coals well, but some people mix, then use coals as you normally would.

3. What mada said; if you want, you can bypass the coals and just use a lighter (I think this would be most efficient), but in the end a hookah is not meant for pot consumption.

Do know that if you are smoking solely pot, you run the risk of clogging the tubes quite quickly (depending on how much you smoke obviously) as they get filled with resin and there is no way to clean them completely.

Also, use the search option. I've got two of these in my subscribed threads right now, I'm sure there are thousands of posts in which your question is asked and answered in myriad ways.

Good luck, and happy toking man. :wave:

4. it works fine
    mix broken up bud with with shisha
    the weed will burn faster then the tobacco , you'll be able to taste when its out

5. Hey, thanks anyways guys! Appreciate it.

6. Mixing herb with Shisha? What a waste, even if it's some shwagg I wouldn't do that...=/

7. Waste of weed much less good weed..

8. not going to lie when you put weed in a hookah it can be a waste but its a fucking weird intense high

9. #9 Kingpinjones, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2011
    it makes me feel like a fucked up caterpillar. what i'll do is put my shisha in, put some semi broken up bud on the top and voila proceed as usual. or i'll put a small foil on the shisha bud on the foil then another foil with the coal, at the end you can take the unburnt remains and do as you will, and yes the shisha still gets heated up right. either way hss worked great for me

10. We usually break up bud like normal. Put a thin layer of shisha, bud, and then more shisha and use coals like normal. The bottom layer stops bud from falling through the holes the top stops it from burning immediately.

People say it's a waste but I never use any more than I would to pack a normal bowl, I still get ripped along with the other 3 people smoking (4 Person Rotating Hookah) and I enjoy the long smoke session that you get with the combination.

11. I rigged mine so i put a down stem from a old water pipe where the hookah bowl goes with cork with a whole drilled in the middle and that works amazing, you pull it to clear it as well. I would say buying a new hookah bacause the shisha makes the whole set up taste like shisha so you lose the taste of your strain.