Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed,Then Probation,Then MY PRISON STORY(Now with PART 2 & THREE!!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HellsHippie, Dec 28, 2011.

1. The prisoners get fed the same food our kids in public school do.

2. when you shit did it ever splash your ass? seems like a easy way to get a disease

3. [quote name='"HellsHippie"']

well i look at it as destiny.....if it wouldent of happend people wouldent have a story to laugh at....i think my lifes so crazy for a reason...its givin me storys ...life aint nothing without a story right?[/quote]

Thank you my man this is exactly how i feel, I love hearing stories from elders and one day i will pass on mine because theres no better way to remember someone then by their crazy stories.

4. oh yes but they test you going into prison and if u test positive for somthing they keep u away from people and put you in PC where u use your own toilet....but yea very disturbing feeling none the less

5. ''A girl don't want a bush slammin into her sweet smooth pussay'' lolololl

6. I would be interested to learn the cost of housing an inmate in this jurisdiction. Perhaps someone should calculate the overall financial impact on the State to lock up non-violent offenders for marijuana use instead of issuing fines -- which would actually bolster the economy instead of drain it.

This may not apply in your specific case, as your incarceration was a result of failing a drug test while on probation, however in a more abstract sense local lawmakers may take note of it.

Regardless, you’ve presented a stark view of a clearly draconian legal system. Perhaps in time, and with a growing social awareness about the realities of cannabis, such experiences will no longer be endured by people living in a nation that prides itself on its abundance of “freedom.”

In addition to describing your ordeal, I would be interested in hearing what you’ve learned from it and how it has impacted the way in which you conduct your life.

Peace.

7. dude this is crazy to me right now....i honestly thought when i put this video people would be like "awww boring" "8minutes fuck that"or "fucn criminal"....but im getting positive feed back..thx guys

8. lol thats naasty, gotta do what you gotta do i guess.

Yah seems like when your in rough times true character comes out. Cool that you got along with some people bet they had crazy stories to tell lol. Thats so badass getting extra food and stealing shit haha.

Did they let you smoke tobacco? lol I woulda been stealing or trading for that shit for sure lol.

9. "life's a question...ask it"

hahaha my favorite part!

10. only way to get tabbaco in was threw a mans ass.....i got a crazy story for my first tabbaco purchase in prison haha

11. What about liquor? I hear they got nasty ways to brew up drinks to get u faded lol

12. where i was no1 wanted to try n make it cuz its a serious charge n they add time to ur sentence....myswell be cookin n sellin meth out ya sell is hhow they see it

13. Oh yeah I forgot now there's laws where if u do a crime in prison it adds to your sentence.. Fucked up!

14. Nothing better then a group poop but i laughed the entire video hahaha

15. welcome to GC glad your first post is on one of my fuct up threads i am honored.

16. if they wouldent of passed that law they would be way more shit poppin off in prison tho for real

17. This shits hilarious XD

18. Nice shirt though.. I wanna see a part 2, this vid made me lmao.

19. Subbed to see part 2... saw the video you posted awhile back when you first got out and got really interested haha, keep it up man.

EDIT: Nice Cannibal Corpse shirt btw.

20. i will film Part 2 Tomorow possibly ....doesnt take me long i just turn cam on and tell my story ....i guess people like to hear about prison ... i mean alot of peoples fear is to do somthing bad and go to prison for the first time...i think maybe thats why this is getting popular...maybe people who havent got caught yet will hear my story and think twice when they doin foul shit haha