Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed,Then Probation,Then MY PRISON STORY(Now with PART 2 & THREE!!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HellsHippie, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Wheres part 2?!?!?!?

2. guess ima work on part 2 tomorow ...wow seriously i gotta do 4 minutes of stand up at a local comedy club next thursday here in NC its gonna be my first time ever doing stand up...figure ill just tell a real story from my life...i cant wright jokes but i can tell the story of my life well haha

3. [quote name='"HellsHippie"']

guess ima work on part 2 tomorow ...wow seriously i gotta do 4 minutes of stand up at a local comedy club next thursday here in NC its gonna be my first time ever doing stand up...figure ill just tell a real story from my life...i cant wright jokes but i can tell the story of my life well haha[/quote]

this stand up better be recorded!

4. [​IMG]

you remind me of this dude.

big ups mate!

sick story; stay up

5. morganton high rise NC i think thats how ya spell it

6. [quote name='"VapeMasterFlex"']

you remind me of this dude.

big ups mate!

sick story; stay up[/quote]

haha yes! and jesus...and ted nugent

7. hahahahahahaaaaaa yaw dont even know how many times ive been told i look like that dude...and ted nugent and jesus even get a charles manson here n there.

8. What's prison food like? What do they make u eat

9. did you ever meet big bob?

10. um imagine eating eggs and a sausage every mourning that has no salt or butter and isnt even real meat.....but i got usta it.....after a couple months ur deff eating everything on ur plate and what any1else has left over...i know i did

11. This is my second post as my first one was a bit of a joke.

A lot of respect for you dude and I am truly sorry to hear about what happened with the guard and the mace. Sounds fucking animalistic. I don't think it's fair either cause from what it sounds like, you lost some of your pride and stuff.

12. Lol damn dude how long were u locked up for? Make another video!!

13. no lie one the first people i met came up to me and goes "aye Im bubba what cha in for?".....and he had a huge tattoo that said MONSTER on his back he was a huge mofucka!..haha want say anymore ill save for next vid on him....but yep i felt like i was gonna get raped at first...it tends to cross the mind when ur entering into prison ur first time....all i could think was TV's Lock up and American History X

14. well i look at it as destiny.....if it wouldent of happend people wouldent have a story to laugh at....i think my lifes so crazy for a reason...its givin me storys ...life aint nothing without a story right?

15. mahahahahahhah

and he was probably nice as fuck huh?

16. Watched the video, not sure if I missed it, but how long where you in jail for?

17. How do u survive in prison? Like I watch all those documentaries and its always talkin about how people get beat up on their first day and how people get stabbed and shit! U ever have to face problems like that?

18. turned out to be one my best friends man....he was like a councler to me haha...he wanted to see me do right when i got out...i send him letters till this day n he sends me them back checkin to make sure im stayin clean

19. i had roughly 4 months....in NC the law has not passed yet that if u got under 120 days u stay in jail....so i got shipped to morganton high rise NC then to dan river prison work farm after that...met alot of intresting people

20. well this story was just the first time i was maced...yes people test you they wanna see if you can fight for sure...no stabbings i seen tho...seen a dude get hit with a lock in a sock to his face tho