weed the SHIT

Discussion in 'General' started by WiLlZo20022, Jul 31, 2003.

1. well..all i got to say that weed changed me life ! more fun like i mean ppl get on my neves ! they think well u a pothead...u got to have weed...well they don't know wat bein high is it just make life a little better

2. ya, i still remember the day i started smoking, now a ton of my friends are starting, i guess im their mentor, yay, i feel special

3. weed is good!

4. hell yea weed is the shit!!! changed my life for the better! met tons of stoners n have lotsa fun!

5. yeah i know...Many people that havnt tried it or just have tried it a few times thinks it's just a drug, but for me it's sweet ol' mary jane..the nicest girl on planet earth :) She treats me well ;) and makes me understand things... And to all those people that call me a pothead "you guys/gals don't know shit".

6. yeah. welcome to the family!

sadly many straight dudes view weed as just another drug, but that's only 'coz they're a victim of propaganda. what they don't realize is that it is more of a hobby and culture than a drug in and by itself. and it's perfectly healthy. as opposed to say alcohol, especially liquer. now that is dangerous.

7. im supporting out plant as we speak!
    just dont make me stand up i think i help it to much 2day :D lol

8. "some of those old freind suffer when they see u all high or drunk...thinking they cant help u"

That's their inhibitions. :/ What would they help you do?
    I dunno.. when someone thinks less of me for doing something they know nottttttthing about, that makes me think a lot less of them for being so ignorant.