Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed The Hangover Cure

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brother Cannabis, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Well last night I attended this CRAZY rager where I eventually blacked out after 15 shots   :confused_2: . Pretty irresponsible on my part but hey it's new years  :metal: . But anyway back to the topic... I smoked a nice little j with like .5 or .6 a few hours ago and all feelings of nausea and sickness disappeared   :smoking:. I've smoked during a hangover before and I had good results then too. Is it the same for you guys?

2. I've never really had a hangover, but whenever i'm feeling sick or have a headache, most of the times it goes away after smoking a nice jay  :smoking:

3. wasnt feeling well this morning either, drank a beer, smoked a bowl and ate eggos, was feeling better after that.

4. oh after the way I drank last night I deserved a hang over lmao

blessed enough to wake up with a dutchmaster filled with some of the dankest shit like

now I'm perfectly fine.. 2014?

WHAT IS UP 2014?

5. Always the cure for a hangover! As well as anything nausea/headache related.

I seshed a few bowls before bed last night drunk as fuck at 3 am, woke up this morning a little groggy, but that was it. Coffee and a bowl later and I was good as new.