Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed + The Cure

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mellybabydoll, May 24, 2016.

1. A friend and I are going to see the Cure in June...we are sitting in lawn seating. All I want to do is smoke a j and lay out and listen. I live in Tennessee though, they're such tight asses about shit here. Is it a possibility to do this undetected. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

2. Edibles all the way. First time I ever tried edibles was at an all day festival and it was incredible

• Like Like x 1
  3. Now to just locate some edibles...in my experience they aren't easy to find here. Thanks guys.

4. U can buy weed and cook firecrackers. All u need is nutella or peanut butter

5. What's a firecracker? haha I'm such a noob.

Also, any tips for discreet travel in case we are pulled over...the drive there and back will be pretty long...
    and I'm paranoid af as it is.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #11 Chocu1a, May 26, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016
    This recipes skips the important decarbing process.
    Definitely need to decarb.
    Follow this recipe :
    Recipe - My ULTIMATE Marijuana Firecracker recipe WITH PICS!! i used smuckers natural pnut butter. The kind you have to stir to use. It contains the most fat.
    What up fellow tennessean. Yeah, super hard to smoke in public down here. I made these crackers and used them for a camping trip with the fam. Totally discrete.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

7. #12 walterbishop, May 26, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016
    I think if you make firecrackers and throw them into a cooler with some other food, you'll be fine. They are after all just crackers with peanut butter on them.

Do they let you tailgate at shows out in Tennessee? Is it normal for people to bring food and drink and hang in the lot a few hours before the show? If so, likely some edibles will be pretty unnoticed among your stuff. Plus all this is only in the event you get searched anyway, which if you're at a show and not acting like a fool is pretty unlikely. Cops are mostly dealing with drunk unruly folks, not calm stoners. If you're smart you will only bring enough for the show and consume it there. So nothing to worry about on the ride home.

One last thing since you mentioned you're a noob. Be careful with the dosage of edibles. The onset takes longer than smoking, but the high is more intense, and the duration of the high much longer. It's very easy when you're inexperienced to ingest more than needed and have too intense of an experience. It happens to the best of us. Don't over do it while you're waiting for them to kick in. It's VERY common for people new to edibles to think they are not working because the onset can be 30 minutes to an hour sometimes. Then they eat more thinking they didn't eat enough initially, then BOOM, you've gone overboard!

Take it slow. Be safe! Have fun!

8. When i was younger we use to empty black n mild cigars,mix trees in the tobacco,then re-pack the cigar..ive walkd around cleveland zoo smoking out n open n never got strange look or nothing

9. Actually did it at cedar point too now that i think bout it...

10. Hey hey, and thanks for the link. I was a bit confused about the decarbing process but it looks pretty simple now. Thank you!

11. Thank you for the tips. How much should I start with? I'm kind of a lightweight. Average weight 5'3" female. I've never tried edibles before so don't know what to expect.

12. You're far braver than I. I'd get caught just because my nervousness would show so much.

13. I've been to many concerts and usually in the lawn seats people smoke openly with no problem

14. Try your edibles before you go to the concert to see how much you need. Strength of your edibles will depend on too many factors to give you a good dosing guide. Even the medical ones I get have no dosing on them even though they know how much is in it. The effects are not the same and it takes longer to both act on you and to clear out of your system. So go slow, this is how most people get into trouble, they don't feel anything after a couple of minutes and eat too much, they green out for much longer than by smoking.

• Like Like x 1
  15. You dont need to decarb. Ive made fire crackers plenty of times without doing a decarb and theyve worked just fine. But i will deff try it out one time with decarbing