Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed that tastes like fire.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pj1008, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Ok so i am kinda new to smoking but i have never come acrost weed that tastes like this. it doesn't taste like weed it tastes almost like paper burning.... its covered in crystals and not alot of hairs but they are there, its good shit and i am not complaining i just think it tastes bad (i normally love the taste of weed btw).:smoke::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. what the fuck is wrong with you man?

3. were you smokin a joint?

I say smoke some more.:wave:

4. No i wasent smoking a joint but idk i just felt it was weird because every other kind i have smoked tasted really good. but whatever haha it gets me fucked up so what do i care

5. How does one taste fire?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Like a campfire like burning wood or paper.

7. some weed I have right now, a no name dank, taste like that too, and its very piney especially when you pull it apart, so Im thinking it may have been grown outdoors near a pine tree or something. I think it might just be outdoor weed.

8. A lot of people report that with some good dank they get. People say it may taste like that because it is a high quality weed. Pine is a good thing to have

9. ohh well good to know that i got good weed because i think that is how this shit is because it is really good

10. SOOOOOO blazed haha.

11. remember weed burns hotter than tobacco, so its going to feel like fire as well. :p

what did you use to smoke it?

12. Well, you sound stoned.

13. "owwwwww tastes like...burning."
    [​IMG]

14. some weed has a fuel taste and aroma. almost like automotive rubber products

15. just sounds to me like you got some fire bud... i dunno if your looking for like a specific strain name or something, but if you are, nobody's going to be able to give it one without pictures, and even then it's just speculation, just a heads up brotha.

16. Sorry to take so long to reply, but no i was not looking for a strain or anything just thought it tasted weird and thought that might be because it wasn't cured right or something?? and yes i was stoned, even though i didn't like the taste it got me fucked up so i will not complain.

17. Sadly, I know exactly what OP means.
    Long story short, Nasal steroid called Nadine causes this. Permanently.
    I had 11 strains with varying flavours I enjoyed. I had a sore throat for a month, doctor prescribed nasal spray, about two weeks later all joints taste like I'm smoking bark. Even the roach after wards and smoke in the air, all smells like a campfire. I can smell the buds just fine, and vaping still gives expected notes, but combustion of any cannabis tastes off.
    Stay away from nasal steroids at all costs. I used to enjoy my medication, now it's as bad as cough syrup.
    (Created account to share this)

18. This post is 10 years old.