Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed that has 0wned you

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CursiveLines, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Have you guys ever blazed a bowl of some crazy bud solo or with friends that had you think "fuck holy shit im so fucked" if so post the name of ur bud if you know it and ur experience, i just smoked a bowl of some unknown weed and unknown oil mixed in fucked wreaked me. Stay high my friends pce

2. When I hadn't smoked for like 4 months, except once or twice.
    I had 2 hits of this random weed and fucking got high (not really wrecked :(
    But yeah, was so good after the t-break, I haven't been so high from only 2 hits in sooo long.

3. When someone gave me and my friend a fat joint rolled with 1gram cheese, he also smeared it with a huuuge layer of quality hasj oil, what was waaay more then you should smoke with an average hasj oil dose. Me and my friend were hitting it hard, not knowing we were getting sooo fucked. It was fun though. :D :bongin:

4. Nice bro sounds like a epic sesh, im just about to finish this crazy mix off here

5. #5 Kingpinjones, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2012
    so my cousin and i got of work and she grabbed some bomb ass Afghani and i'd been on like a 5 week t-break and me her n ' like 4 other people had 2 or 3 bowls but i remember i got exactly 5 hits and dude....... perma-smile for 4 hours and the first hour, well the first hour shit was REAL. good day. havn't been that "duh" in a while.

6. I hadn't been smoking long but managed to get connected to an awesome dealer. Picked up a 7gs of White Rhino (£40) to smoke with my sister later that night. I figured, since it was a few hours before she was coming over, that I would sample the goods.

So I rolled a nice fat J and got comfy and sparked up.

I was balls deep high before I even finished. After finishing...well I can't even begin to describe it. I was higher then high, faded then faded and baked beyond belief.

I've never seen my eyes be that red, or be that unsteady on my feet.

Needless to say, me and my sister had the best couple of nights of my toking life.

7. Purple erkle litterally a one hitta quitta for me :( got High af tho

8. Afghan Goo, Coming out of his garage was like entering a whole new world, a whole new world.

9. weed round here always gets beaten by better bud, high quality indoors :pp

10. LMAO. About six years ago, we were going to a day festival here and because we knew we'd get searched we thought we should bake some hash muffins to take in with us. We loaded them nicely but I honestly wasn't sure hoe much to put in, and unfortunately I always err on the side of excess.

We get to the festival gates, we've already had one muffin each. Huge sign at the gates says "NO FOOD PERMITTED" (cheeky way to make more money at the festival. My husband thinks we can sneak them in but i'm all "HELL NO! I'm not risking these muffins!!!!) so we (there's three of us) end up finishing the batch.

Anyway, result being, me lying back on a metal fence not knowing anything. Literally NOTHING. I had to try and piece together SOMETHING. so I began with me. Who was I? Not in a philisophical sense, but just simply, what/who I was? I got a name but couldn't remember what sex I was. I then had to figure out who my husband was, how we knew each other and it was REALLY tough. At one point a new dj got on the dance tent and a horde of people started jumping over me (and the fence) to get into the tent. So confused.

That to date has, I think, been my only ever bad pot experience to date. I was owned. In a very bad way.

11. #11 Helljumper, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    My first blunt had Sour Diesel in it and it destroyed me, lol. I was sitting in a chair in the middle of campus while loud music was playing at a nearby restaurant. I pretty much zoned out and my legs were moving to the beat of the music, but it felt as if my legs were underground or in quick sand.

And then one day, I had a personal joint of Blue Cheese. As I was walking back to my dorm, I noticed two of my female friends who didn't know I smoked waiting by the elevator that I also had to get on. It was a very awkward elevator ride as I stood there staring at the floor, baked out of my mind, and unable to start a conversation haha

12. I was at a party a while back and a buddy of mine brought 5 grams of OG Kush. A group of about 3 of us took down 4 joints (about a gram each I guess) and then my buddy and I finished off the last of the bud in his bubbler. I went back inside, and I literally fell down. I was probably at a [7] or [8] and at the party there were all these strobe lights and black lights and shit. It was a goooood night.

13. Northern Lights. Nothing more to say :cool:

:smoking: :smoking: Why is your sub angry? :smoking:

14. Back in my post-high school daze, my roommate had his routine bowl every night & invited me to share (since he was basically living rent-free for a time). So I sat down, took the pipe & sparked up.

One hit, and I was done. I honestly don't remember a thing that happened for the rest of the evening. I don't even remember getting into bed.

Found out the next day that it was his buddy's own White Russian strain that was calculated at somewhere around 20% THC on the website he bought the seeds from.

Yeowch.

15. When I bought my first bong a few weeks ago, I loaded up some afgoo.

I was having g-force orgasms. It was like I was fading in and out of consciousness like an energy wave. And then like, I'd lean back and I'd be falling and spinning and it'd just keep on accelerating until the g-forces and vibrations climaxed and it felt like an orgasm. It'd then fade out for the next 20 seconds or so before coming back. My trick for the next few days was to focus on the orgasm feeling to see how long I could keep it.

I can't wait for my next tolerance break. I know i'll really wanna smoke during it, but I sure as hell won't regret it when I'm done.

16. Loaded some purple urkle into a bubbler.

Was fucked for a while!

17. First time using a bong it was fairly dank weed with keif and hash on top.
    2 rips I was stuck to the recliner and screaming at the movie, The Book of Eli.

18. I haven't smoked in like 2 weeks and my friends called me up to smoke. Ripped a bowl and a cut of Purple Kush and I was baked.

19. Dude for like right fucking now; i had hit some vaped purple diesel and now im really messed man.... soon to smoke more... Oh and i drank a lil ont the side... Thanks!!!! GC!!!!