Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed tea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChrisSmokes, Feb 12, 2009.

1. I know it might seem like a stupid question because the boiling pt of water probably isn't high enough to release the thc from the weed. but whatever.
    i know the boiling pt of water is 100 C or 212 any way you could make it work?

2. thc isnt water soluable so there has to be alot of creme or milk in it or something. Look around for recipes on the web. The recipes may seem like some steps aren't neccessary but they probably are. Just trying to make weed like regular tea wouldn't work well. Normaly making edibles takes a bit of work, thats why people don't make themall the time.

3. Know of any recipes that you can confirm work?

4. i don't know just search for weed tea in google and odds are it will work.
    so long as there is some type of fat in it.

5. In order to make real weed tea, it has to be a sun tea, because the elements of sunlight activate the thc. Leave a cup of weed tea out in the sun for an entire day, then you're in business.

6. thats sooooo not true lol