Weed Tea (Stems) w/ Pictures

Discussion in 'General' started by JackThompson, Nov 25, 2012.

1. I've been saving some stems and decided to try making some tea. Wish I had more stems.. But oh well.
    I put the coffee filter in the cup so that if anything spills out I can pull every thing out. Water is heating up now..

image-1946500073.jpg

image-603065503.jpg

image-1153086074.jpg

image-3994566183.jpg

2. You need butter

3. I might try this sometime when I have enough stems.

4. This.

Or at least in full fat milk. But boil it for about an hour!

5. Wrong section, wont work, no fat, waste of time and stems. OP will still say he got fucked up.

6. [quote name='"Crispy21"']Wrong section, wont work, no fat, waste of time and stems. OP will still say he got fucked up.[/quote]

This. so true

7. [quote name='"Crispy21"']Wrong section, wont work, no fat, waste of time and stems. OP will still say he got fucked up.[/quote]

Your so Funny. I thought I've read somewhere about doing this.. Bummer if it's not gonna work.. It's steeping. Is there fat in olive oil?
    Hey, at least it will taste like weed.

8. Maybe try getting some milk with high fat content, boiling your stems in it for an hour or so, and adding it to some normal tea?

9. [quote name='"Alex1127"']Maybe try getting some milk with high fat content, boiling your stems in it for an hour or so, and adding it to some normal tea?[/quote]

Haha too late- stems wasted. Usually I'll save em and throw em in the oil when I make brownies.

10. LOL.
    That's why you should research stuff before doing it. Some guy i know tried to make brownies without makin' oil first... just threw a few grams in brownie mix and cooked it. He at the whole thing and couldn't even catch a buzz.

Oh well, did it taste alright?

11. [quote name='"purplenorange"']LOL.
    That's why you should research stuff before doing it. Some guy i know tried to make brownies without makin' oil first... just threw a few grams in brownie mix and cooked it. He at the whole thing and couldn't even catch a buzz.

Oh well, did it taste alright?[/quote]

Haha yea.. But honestly I didn't care too much.. Wasn't risking any bud, just stems. When I made brownies I researched the shit out of it. And they were soooo good.

Oh no! Threw weed in brownies? Hahah poor guy. Tea was good.. I put the stems in a raspberry tea bag.. Didn't taste like weed at all.