Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed tea question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by baconchips, Apr 5, 2017.

1. I made my first edible today in the form of weed tea. Basically boiled butter and weed for 60 minutes then placed a filter in there.

All worked fine except I poured it into a container to drink after work but the butter solidified and the whole thing turned into liquid with giant chunks of butter in there

Now, is the THC in the liquid, in the butter chunks, or both? I drank half of it already, I'm just asking because it bugs me. if it stays in the fat than I just drank nothing which is not a problem but I don't want to sit here for an hour for nothing

2. The thc is in the fat. It isn't water soluble.

• Like Like x 1
  3. so theoretically if i made cannatea and waited until the butter got into solid chunks, then just threw away the rest of the liquid, i wouldnt be wasting anything?

4. You are correct.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. yeah i ate half of the butter in there and im extremely high

• Like Like x 1
  6. :dance2::dance2: