Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Tea Help?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kush420Legalize, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Im looking to make some weed tea. The method im thinking of trying is putting a few spoons of butter into freshly boiled hot water and put some weed inside and letting it sit for a while. 

Any opinions or experiences? Thanks

2. should put a few spoons of cannabis butter into your favorite tea,eh? i'm sure that would work.

3. It has been discussed at great length here, all with poor results to the best of my knowledge.
    You can catch a mild buzz doing what you mentioned, but it's pretty wasteful.
    You would be MUCH better off making infused oil or butter, or better yet a tincture or Green Dragon.

4. I would say do a green dragon and adding that in like a shot. But if you're not a drinker you could try using coconut oil or a good bit of butter in there before you brew. My friends dad ONLY gets high by drinking cannabis tea. He doesn't smoke, vape, or do other edibles.

5. #5 Iluvatar, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    Why even bother?

But yeah^^green dragon is the way to go..just takes time