Weed tastes like vomit.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by mycahrshelton, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Whenever I smoke out of my friend's pipe, the weed always tastes sour, like vomit. Is it that there's something wrong with the pipe? Is this a common occurrence?

I've smoked the same weed out of good quality cones and it would taste normal/earthy.

2. Your friend probably hasn't cleaned that pipe in a long time.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Change the water...a bong hit will taste a little differently as the smoke is thicker.

4. It could be a few things; the pipe, the water (if any), the way your friend stores his bud, the method of the grind and the method of the burn.

5. i must say that is a first. seems like as others have mentioned that it must have not been cleaned very well. might want to try doing a good cleaning with a natural soap and use a pipe cleaner to get down in it well.

6. i cant do bongs....i get so sick i throw up...

7. anyone else get like that?

8. The water needs to be changed, along with cleaning the piece itself.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Can't say that I do, despite the delivery of smoke being pretty intense compared to other methods. I will say, though, the closest I came to that was when I puked after smoking a blunt or two with my friend. No idea wtf caused that . My guess could be from the blunt paper , the food we went and got, the fact that I used to smoke cigarettes, or a combination of all those things. But yeah, I ended up puking all tf over the inside of his car , and ( obviously ) we haven't really been as cool with eachother ever since . He dropped me off at my other friend's house and I stumbled out with a fuckton of Wendy's burgers , dropping a few and being just too fucking high to bother trying to pick them back up, not to mention the puke smell/some of it probably still being on my shirt... I must've looked ridiculous, lmao. Probably one of the highest moments of my life. He said he never wanted to smoke with me again after I puked, but we did end up smoking with eachother again maybe a couple years later . We still aren't close with eachother at all, though. I'm kinda mad at him cause he felt like yet another fake friend who ditched me for being too " weird " or some shit. But eh, life goes on...

10. it would be nice to have a good friend to smoke with..

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. when was the last time that pipe was cleaned?

12. I only find that pot brownies taste like puke. The initial smell right before putting it in yr mouth gets to me.

13. Bring your own pipe , tell your friend , say hey your pipe or bong taste like shit ,
    Load the bowl in your pipe and have a great time .....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. There is one such thing known as a pipe cleaner, and changing the nasty water that is permeated with saliva, residue, dirt, and other various bodily fluids.

In other words, your smoking out of a bowl full of bacteria. If you've ever inhaled through a saxophone or other wind instrument, you will understand exactly how that bong works.

• Agree Agree x 1

15. nope.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Depends on how much I smoke to be quite honest with you. It could be from greening out?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  17. Bring a little pipe and see if the taste changes, if it does ' your brother's sister has been doing some naughty things on it.

18. hey mate is there a way to repost threads or did you just find this one and answer?

19. Ya. Hit the quote button.

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1