Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed tastes bad now :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Secretkush, May 25, 2011.

1. I've been using my bubbler for months now, haven't smoked out af a pipe for a LONG time. Well the other day it broke :(. So I tried out a homemade pipe I used before I got my bubbler, it's made of the inside of a mechanical pencil, steel socket and some duct tape to make it stay together and airtight. And to me it tastes like burnt asshole, not that I really know what that tastes like :p. Any tips on how I can make it taste better till I get a new bubbler/bong

2. smoke better smelling weed. most of the time the strain tastes like what it smells like. but if that doesnt work then just make a bong or bubbler.

3. yea, I would say get better weed

4. Make a bong. Don't taste nearly as harsh or bad.

5. Yea I'm pretty much out of weed right now, my normal guy ripped my off big time and thought he could get away with it so I turned down the deal and I found a new guy but he's slow... The stuff I normally get is fucking amazing and creates orgasms in my nose

6. Its the piece your using. Homemade pieces always have a weird taste to me at least. When I went to the Bahamas all the locals there use papers and only smoke blunts and joints because they don't like to taste the weed. So I agree with slacknsurf420. Roll a joint.