Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed taboos where you live?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeruvianDank, Oct 8, 2011.

1. #1 PeruvianDank, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011
    Where I live, smoking weed itself is a taboo.

But within my circle of stoner friends (most of whom are Catholics) smoking in bible paper seems to be way too crazy and taboo for them. Only reserved for those in jail or those who are way to desperate to smoke.

What are some taboos related to pot smoking in your area?

2. hahah, well im not all about desecrating the word of god just to smoke a joint, are you just trying to make a point or something? Im sure a regular rolling paper would suffice, if not glass or an L.

But here in DE, I donno, kids probably dont even know what taboo means. Whole white lighter thing, nobody likes looking for new hookups. Nobody likes messing with other drugs(other than pills lmao, so stupid.)

3. where i live you gotta watch your shit, cops gonna fuck you over hard for smokin on da ganja

4. I know what you mean but the word of god? Have you heard of the council of nicea? The bible is the word of man that god may have said.

First Council of Nicaea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5. PERU!!!!!!....far better to introduce these churchy dopers to the pleasures of the Vatican vessel(BONG) you can have some real fun by getting these bongs custom made with church stuff all over them....lol

peace

"V"

6. The white lighter, breaking the puff puff pass cycle, breaking the rotation, not cornering the bowl! The list just goes one, but these are pretty much taboo for everybody, not just me.

7. I aint gonna lie, I have smoked in a blank piece of bible paper before but then again, I'm not a religious person. Still tho, I can see how people would find that very disrespectful.