Weed+Study= A+ on Exam?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Slowhandjr, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Study high... take the test high... GET HIGH GRADES!

2. Take it from someone who has ADD + ADHD... you fucking do not want to take that shit. I've been prescribed for years. MJ has helped me focus just as much without the horrible side effects and withdrawl symptoms.

3. i guess... as someone who doesn't have ADD though, adderall is the best! Shit will help you crank out homework like no other.

4. I believe it.. It works for most of my friends aswell, all of which don't have ADD. All the people I know who do suffer from ADD have felt the negative effects of adderall

5. I was on ritalin from when I was 4 years old until college, when they tried me on Aderol. I didn't sleep for 3 days :)

I went back to ritalin, but didn't really take any most of the time in college (as I said, I think the weed helped a little bit :))

Now I'm on Metadate, which seems to be doing the trick. (I can't be high at work, and Metadate helps a lot)

Anyway, wasn't trying to hijack the thread :)

6. I didnt study high, but this morning i took a test high, i think i did alright, but i was reaaalllyy slow at getting the answers, normally I am quick. BUT this was a math test so that could be why. If it was literature quiz, i can imagine i might do quite well if i were high

7. Personally, I was only brave enough to try that once. I took a major AP English 4 exam high and got an 89, which is unheard of in my English teacher's class. But I was so unfocused, and I second guessed every answer. I wouldn't do it on a major test again, maybe try it out on something that isn't as important.

8. Im a psych major n idk i rather not take a test high i mena i have done it but only wen im sure im good for it like i study before the test i actually have study for a midterm i think n I was studying over the weekend n i started real early so i would study for about an hour or as long as it took me to go through all the material at once n then ill take a smoke break n chill for about 30 minutes EAT its always good to have brain food so if u eat its better for the memory so that how i was for a whole weekned study smoke chill for a bit study n i gotta say IT WORKED for me i studied a lot but if u study high i think dats better i never actually gone high or i think i did i think i did it for one simple quiz oh actually i did take one final not super high but i was coming down it was easy cuz it was math n open book (for psychstats)