Weed stuck in bowl. Help!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Big Ross, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Okay so I was smoking today out of this bowl I have, and I noticed the airflow was all fucked up. I shine it up to a light and look through the carb hole on the side, and I see a world of resin and weed all clumped up on one side of it. I don't know how or why it got stuck on this side, but it's the most inconvenient spot. I can't reach it with a metal poker and it won't shake out. I think pipe cleaners would be too weak against it. Anybody have suggestions on how to get it out? I'd estimate there's 1-2 grams of weed/resin stuck in there, and getting it out would be nice for both my pipe and me getting high. Here's a pic to show what I'm talking about.

NOTE the part where you put the weed in at the top makes it so I'd have to go around it on the inside to get to the other wall. Also I don't wanna run iso through it because there's actual weed in there too, not just resin.

Attached Files:

2. well, if your goal is to get it out i suggest soaking it in Isopropyl in a freezerbag to loosen it up. add salt, shake it to scrape more. then rinse/flush it. idk how solid this mass of THC is tho, so idk.

3. Sorry, but I need the weed :bongin:

4. Get a paperclip and bend it to your needs and carefully scrape it out through the carb hole.

I don't know what to tell you. There can only be but SO much bud in there. I seriously doubt its enough to be worried over.

5. 1) Fill a pot with water
    2) Place pipe in the water, and pot ontop of stove
    3) slowly bring water to a boil
    4)let boil for a few minutes, then turn off the heat entirely. Dont remove the pipe but let the pipe sit unti lwater is cool again

The resin should come out and float in the water. Sift the resin out of the water, and let the resin dry. Proceed to smoke.

For better insutrctions, search google for boiling pipe to clean.

6. just put the flame to the carb and inhale. ull be able to smoke the resin and itll just crumble out once its been smoked.

7. iso evaporates completely though, so if you soaked it and let it dry i dont see why you couldnt scrape it out afterwards or something

8. This will kill your pipe though, especially if it touches the sides of the pot,friend of mine broke his pipe doin this

9. Hold the lighter flame to the under side of the bowl, right where the weed and resin are clumped up. Hold the flame there, and after maybe 20 seconds the temperature inside the bowl will be hot enough that you'll be able to get hits off it.

10. well, hence why i said " if your goal is to get it out". and yeah, the weed really couldnt be worth the trouble. you can just carb hit it n smoke that weed/resin chunk til its beat. i dont know what else to tell ya.

11. Poke the bowl from both sides, then blow on the bowl to force it all out from the mouthpiece. That's seems like the only way to get it out w/o destroying it.

12. Smoke through the carb hole...?

13. Easy! Hold the carb and blow through the bowl so it shoots out of the mouthpiece, make sure to have something to catch it though. Didn't read replies so sorry if repeated.

14. a paperclip is a stoners best friend

15. Imagine trying to clean this gem...
    [​IMG]

16. yeah you can scrape anything out with a paper clip bent the correct way.

17. no thanks joker lol

18. a blade on here, Tyrone Biggums, broke his pipe and took pics, that shit was just like a fucking resin ball 1" in diameter, haha...i wish i knew how to find the thread

19. Use a pipe cleaner and put it through the carb hole and move it around and you will hopefully loosen it, I did that with my brothers and it worked fine but his was clear so it was alot easier