Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed storing!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allend10289, Apr 4, 2009.

1. I have two different kinds of weed, can i mix them together? like store them in the same jar or container? or will it fuk up the taste and high?

2. I'm not sure if it would do anything, but I know I wouldn't.

3. Haha, they'll be fine. Don't worry.

4. yeah seriously dude.. it would be just fine. :smoking:

5. I keep all my bud in two containers. One is a mason jar for mass quantities of bud, and the other is a tupperware container the shape of a hockey puck. I've used the tupperware container for like a year, and throughout that year, there have been all kinds of different buds and nugs in there. It's all good, it can be mixed. I could see how some people may have several good dank strains they want to keep separate or whatever, but I'm usually smoking some kind of mid grade stuff and I really don't care what gets mixed in. Usually I keep track of which dealer sells me what bud though, so I always know what's up regardless of the mix.

6. Mixing them could be interesting. :D

7. Nothing will happen but you might mix up the different strains unless theres a big difference.

8. i cant store bud.. just end up smokin it all..:devious:

9. thats the way to be