weed stories at school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Canadian weed, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Are tyou trolloling or he really had a heart attack? because i definitly aint weed that caused it :p

2. [quote name='"Pinhead Larry"']This one time, me and my mang was getting high before music class and we knew our teacher smoked the reefer 'cause we caught him skinning up in his car, but anyway we got super baked off this dank, no idea what it was called but we put like 2 grams of it in a blunt and smoked it. So after that right, we go into class, baked as shit and stinkin' of bud and our teacher comes over with these big ass shades on and fake mustache and my bro starts tripping and falls off his chair laughing, and i'm all like "wtf does he know?" to my bro and he comes back over, still wearing these huge ass shades and this mustache asking why we stink of bud, so my mang grabs his glasses and we see his eyes, redder then something very red, and like he uh, just stares at us for about 5 minutes so we like leave and it turns out he had a heart attack and died so that was pretty shit.[/quote]

Your bro died or the teacher died after you grabbed his glasses?

3. Smoked weed everyday before school, and a few times on the roof during class.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think I have the best one here!!

So I woke up late couldn't burn in the morning, so I said fuck it I'll take my bucket with me (y'all americans call em gravity bongs, we canadians call them sinkers or buckets!) in my backpack and I'll sesh quickly in school.

I go to the washroom, start to sesh. I take about 3-4 buckets, and sprayed axe after each one. There were 2 other kids in the stalls beside me. After about 10 minutes, I packup, wait for them to leave, then leave. As I walk out the door, boom, there's the vice principal (who hates me on so many levels) standing staring me down. I say morning, and he says, "Andrei, the washroom smells kind of funny, come with me." at that point I was like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuuuuuu.

I go to the office, sit down. He asks me, Andrei, what did it smell like in the washroom.. I acted confused, and said well to me it smelled like a mixture of poop and axe. He said it reeked of weed, and I disagreed. He said who else was in there? I said not sure, 2 other kids in the stalls, I heard on light a lighter a few times, and the other was just pooping. I also heard the one guy cough once, and a water falling.. He asked what shoes he had, I said I think they were purple nikes (LOL). Then when I thought I was off the hook, he asks, can I see your bag? FUCK. There goes Andrei, bye bye.. Mom didn't even knew I burned at that point. Well I can't say no, because then the cops will come and they'll search my shit, so I said sure why not.. He picks it up, smells it, and puts it down.. my heart started beating again. He told me to leave after. I took my shit went to the creek and got happily baked with a few friends, and promised I aint ever doing that shit again! LOL

5. Hold up imma type mine up.

6. I suppose technically not my story, but I was somewhat involved and it's about one of my best friends.

Well just a normal day of the week at catholic high school, so gotta be high to get through it :D Junior Year. Well I was in class and my friend, J, texted me saying to come up to the lot and smoke a bowl with him and a couple other kids. I make up some bullshit excuse about needing my book or something from my car. Get a pass from the teacher (saved my ass) and head up to the lots. Well as I get up there, I think I hear the dean's mule running. Yep, it sounds like his mule for sure. But I had a pass so i decide fuck it. Head up there anyways, as I get around the corner of a car I can see my friend's car, and outside is C, and he is like waving me off to go away. I think he's fucking around (he's a jokester) so I continue walking up. My car was parked right next J's, and as I can see his front door, I see the dean's bald ass head inside of his car. Smells like pot, this can't be good. The dean starts questioning me for why I was in the lot during class, and thankfully I had a pass or my car would have been searched too :eek:. J ended up taking the fall for the other two kids, said they were just keeping him company while he smoked. He is a total awesome bro. The other kids never even thanked him, but I made sure he knew how good his deed was. :) We are friends for life him and me. You ever see someone do something like that, They are someone you wanna keep around. Pure Good in their very soul. :D He ended up getting suspended for a week, and had some contract which stated if he got a single detention he would be out of the school. He made it through the rest of junior year, but went to public school after that for senior year, got expelled from the public school, and is in summer school for his GED right now. Yea, he kinda went down the wrong path, doesn't make him any less of an awesome person though. :cool:

Thank God I have no getting caught at school stories.

7. Once I was going to buy weed at school, but before I could the guys got caught smoking with like 2 ounces on them. Dumb fucks..

8. well. my friends and I smoked in the girls bathroom with a steamroller. we had a fucking rotation going on.

the next day, the drug dogs came. I heard it bark near my classroom.. luckily they weren't looking for us . 15 ppl got caught though. lol, motherfuckers didn't check the camera. 2 guys 2 girls just walking in the bathroom lol.

9. i smoked with this black kid in the parking lot. he was from a different town but went to my school because of some program. anyway i passed him the bowl and i guess he never smoked one before because he tried to hit it through the carb on the bowl, it was hilarious

10. I was just trying
    To make the best of the situation

11. classmate took a hit in the classroom with the teacher sitting in front desk...yea it was a huge classroom band room i was in guitar class which consisted of metal heads and the school fuck ups that didn't pick their elective on time.

12. Well I am new here so I will post mine.
    I just started smoking after 18 years of not even considering it. One day I am with my friend at a show he is doing and I said fuck it, imma smoke. I took 4 hits out of a piece.....and even though I wasn't high, I liked it. So then on out, I start smoking. About 2 weeks later, me and a few friends decide to smoke on my college campus behind the dorms. There is a big ass hill surrounded by trees behind the dorm so I figured that we would be safe. So I am taking my hits and shit and everything is going well; chillin with my bros and smoking. But when I took another hit, that was the kill shot. That was the hit that made me feel like "Ohhhhhh shit man, i think im pretty high right now." This was on our second bowl. But, as soon as I finished my hit, we hear "Their smoking!". For a second I stood there and asked them, "Did yall hear that?" Then all of a sudden we heard it again. So we take of running with all of our mite through about a half mile hill of trees and shit. We spring around the whole campus just in case.

It was my first time getting high and I just couldn't keep 1 idea in my head. I always keep connecting 1 idea to another random ass idea like the power of the sun to a fly's family (idk im weird i guess). But yea, after running around the campus, we went to my friends dorm, closed the door, and just shared the laughs. Good times.

13. It was my sophomore year in hs during finals. Since there was testing it was a half day and i get out around noon. In the morning around 9am i get dropped off and had about 2 grams of unknown bud on me and the only piece i had which was a little glass pipe the size of your palm. I knew for a damn fact i wasnt gonna go in that classroom cause once youre in you cant get out, teachers were all up tight n shit. So back to me getting dropped off, i walk up to the school gate and once my mom drives off and im out of her sight i ditch school and walked down this private road that leads to some college, people use this road to ditch school all the time theres even a chair there for you so you can hop this fence that leads to the college. (so basically its a trail kids use to skip school, they use it cause the college the trail leads to has a bus stop that takes you down back down to the town.) (school is high up in the hills) Anyways, when i get to the college theres this bench with a beautiful view of the whooooole city its amazing. that bench was my touchdown. so i pack bowl after bowl just getting baked enjoying the scenery listening to some music.

Fast foward a bit and im waking up on the curb down the road from my school. Im asking myself how the fuck did i get here, check the time and its 11am. dont know how long i was asleep. this lady stops her car im front of me and asks if im okay lol i just said yeah im fine and she drove off. i decided i to just take the bus home and eat everything in the fridge. when i got home my high was almost gone so i smoked again out my window from a home made bong since i was home alone. brought a shit load of food to my room, and ate my heart away while watching Smiley Face.

sorry for the sloppy one this is my first story lol.

• Like Like x 2
  14. [quote name='"calibud510"']It was my sophomore year in hs during finals. Since there was testing it was a half day and i get out around noon. In the morning around 9am i get dropped off and had about 2 grams of unknown bud on me and the only piece i had which was a little glass pipe the size of your palm. I knew for a damn fact i wasnt gonna go in that classroom cause once youre in you cant get out, teachers were all up tight n shit. So back to me getting dropped off, i walk up to the school gate and once my mom drives off and im out of her sight i ditch school and walked down this private road that leads to some college, people use this road to ditch school all the time theres even a chair there for you so you can hop this fence that leads to the college. (so basically its a trail kids use to skip school, they use it cause the college the trail leads to has a bus stop that takes you down back down to the town.) (school is high up in the hills) Anyways, when i get to the college theres this bench with a beautiful view of the whooooole city its amazing. that bench was my touchdown. so i pack bowl after bowl just getting baked enjoying the scenery listening to some music.

Fast foward a bit and im waking up on the curb down the road from my school. Im asking myself how the fuck did i get here, check the time and its 11am. dont know how long i was asleep. this lady stops her car im front of me and asks if im okay lol i just said yeah im fine and she drove off. i decided i to just take the bus home and eat everything in the fridge. when i got home my high was almost gone so i smoked again out my window from a home made bong since i was home alone. brought a shit load of food to my room, and ate my heart away while watching Smiley Face.

sorry for the sloppy one this is my first story lol.[/quote]

Lol did you even take your exam?

15. #55 When Grass Was Grass!, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    Alrighty man. I got two stories to share. Ill share the other l8r on.
    This one time, sometime after daylight savings time, on a half a day. I had bout a dub of some dank as bud. I had A-lunch so i split to the lake behind this little university next to our high school. basically people would go over to get some munchies from their vending machines.
    Anyways, all my friends were in B lunch so i couldnt blaze it with them. so there i am sitting on the bank of the lake taking hits of this dank as bud. I look at my watch an see its end of Alunch and the beginning of Blunch. Im thinking I feel just dandy, so i pack my third bowl whilst eating my lunch. At this time I decide that i should slpit. So im walking into the the university n this fine ass chick greets me as i open the door, she gives me that lip movement and makes the sound like your hitting a joint. I just give the biggest smile and she cracks up. she knew. the thing was though as Im figuring out what to buy these 2 guys look at me all fucking wierd. At this point im tripping out. when one of em comes up and ask me where the school district office is. wtf you assholes had me tripping ha ha. I answer their question and get back to the machine.
    Now this thing is pissing me off cause it wont accept my cash. I get pop and two bags of chips and right when i get my last bag of chips my high HITS ME much worse.
    So im walking back to MY school and i turn the corner and se that noone is outside. No big deal They are prob still inside munching. so i go to the library to read some guitar mags and eat my shit. After a couple I look at the clock and see that i still gota half hour. At this point I put my jams on and daze out. From there i zone the fuck out look at the time and see that there is 1 min till B-lunch ends so i get ready all while the librarian is giving me wierd looks and ask if im okay. I just crack up and say yeah.
    Now at this point the bell didnt ring, no one is in the halls so I go to my 6th block class, which is Printmaking where we make shirts with designs. I get in there and sit down next to this beautiful girl. Im like "wheres the teach?"
    she says "in his office"
    Then she ask wher I was so i just say in our language, " Ma ho' lake ya Ma'che immokya" which means i was "well i was at the lake blazing it.
    so she's all "cool man." and gives me this sexy ass smile. Then out of fucking nowhere i see all these cops pulling up. Thinking im busted I ask the chick If i smell like Bud. she says "Nah, not even man. you smell Alrgt." :devious: nice.
    So at this point Im fucking blitzed, tripping out. just when i thought it couldnt get any worse the principal says there is going to be a lockdown. next two minutes the principal anounces it was a false alarm and that the cops were for some bullshit fight. I ask once more to the hot chick what time we get out and she says in two minutes. Im like
    WTF i was in there for 10 fucking mins. Im sitting there with the STUPIDEST MOST CONFUSED LOOK on my face, when she says "you know today is daylight savings time and that the school clocks are stiil a hour behind RIGHT?." :confused:
    Damn No FUCKING WONDER! So throughout the rest of the day people and friends were asking where I was, but i told ask said chick( the Beaut) Twas was a fun day though.

16. I used to dome a blunt on the drive to school everyday. Little peaceful drive along the lake and downtown main-street. :smoke:

But senior year I worked in the main office so everyday sneaking my reeking ass in was a mission. The office ladies knew a couple of times. And it was tense because the sheriff was two office doors down. :eek:

But delivering notes all period baked outta my gourd was just too much fun haha.

17. [quote name='"GabbaGabbaHey"']

Lol did you even take your exam?[/quote]

No way lol

18. #58 BigBlazer, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    When back in sophomore year in high school i texted my friend to bring some bud so we could burn a couple bowls together so i brought my pipe and he brought grinder filled with herb so we commence to walk to our schools trail we bake up and come bake to school the funny thing is back then i was considered the school's biggest pothead or at least one of them because everyday i was one of the happiest kids in the school and most obnoxious which usually depended what i smoked mostly was sativas don't go to high school go to school high :D :smoke:

Another thing i used to due back then was smoke after school pretty much EVERY day before we left to go to the buses we would go to the same trail and burn a bowl if we didn't do one already during the day we were big pot heads those days now i'm just super hippie :p

19. Well back in high school I think senior yr I was walkin 2 shop class, which was my last class for the day. The shop is in the back of the school, pretty far from the office. So I pulled my bat out the dugout, loaded a bowl of sum lemon skunk an hit it, than I loaded one more, exhaling rite b4 opening the door. Well my shop teacher was chill as fuck, we used 2 always smoke cigs an weed in the shop, he didnt care. Well the 1st thing I see as I open the door is the principal(oh no!) So im like holy shit im fucked, I hear a student sayin "damn sum1 smells like skunk!" The principal jus kept lookin at me, smiling an shit. After the longest 15 mins ever he finally got up an walked out, I was so relieved, we went to the shop part of the room an began welding I took another hit of lemon skunk an smoked a square, I felt soooo lucky lol

20. A bag of mids fell out of my binder in the middle of class and I didn't even notice for awhile, I got scared and flushed it then.