weed stories at school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Canadian weed, Jun 5, 2012.

1. I had this one teacher who just in the best way too put it did not give two fucks. Grade 10 history means everything in Montreal, this guy would let us use our friggen book in provincial exams. Anyways to cut a long story short, back in the day every dealer in the school was in this class. We would jam in the back around this one table, throughout the year after coming blitzed out of my mind to every class, we convinced him to let us go for a quick "cigarette" break before 2nd period, aka get blazed as fuck. At the end of my senior year I thanked him, this guy even told me if I saw him at the same rush concert we were going to on 4/20 he would take hits off my spliff... If only every teacher would understand his method of teaching, plus not one piece of work gave me an 86 overall. So much for tripping about this one class all high school. The jokes part was this guy looked like the most serious teacher on the planet. Damn I miss how chill my high school was.

2. Back in highschool I didn't smoke weed

I wish I did

• Like Like x 2
  3. Usually had a preroll on me

I'd sit against a wall in the back once it was lit it always smelled like dank

Cool kids would pass by wishing they could hit it.

I'd just mind my own bussss
    That's just how I was walk back to class reeking eating a fruit.

Damn can't wait till next year!

• Like Like x 2
  4. In my 11th grade history class we were assigned to debate ongoing social issues in these small groups in front of the class and I was in the pro-marijuana decriminalization/legalization group.

It was me, this other stoner, and a straight-edge girl who for some reason was really excited to talk about weed.

First minute into the debate I say "fine herb" and the teacher tells me not to talk about my personal experiences in front of the whole class and everyone starts cracking up, because everyone knew I was a stoner.

Somehow I got an A+ on that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. back in 11th grade me and my friend decided to smoke a bowl or two at the hand ball courts at our school haha. the bud we had was sooo dank, and sure enough after a couple hits we were ripped. however, we soon realized that one of the baseball coaches was watching us, and was on his phone. we had nowhere to run, and knew we were fucked, so we were just like fuck it and finished the weed right in front of him haha. anyways, the coach took us to an office, and we got searched (and harrassed) by multiple teachers and coaches. i ended up getting suspended for a day and had to go to court, but oh well.

6. [quote name='"Demented"']There was a time when I was in class back in high school when I was ripped and my first period teacher was absent there was a substitute, anyways I ended up getting caught by the substitute and wasn't reported.[/quote]

I had a similar incident. My and a friend had planned to smoke a j before school, but in reality we spent like an hour rolling the j/finding a blaze spot/smoking it and we came to first period high as fuuuck and reeking. And like 40 minutes late lol. We had a sub and had a chemistry test that I obviously failed haha

7. I remember I took weed to school once to give to a friend. I had it on the bus and took it out for some reason I forget.

The whole bus instantly smelled like strong weed and since it was cold everyone's windows were up. Kids start going on how they can smell it and making jokes how it must be good, but no way I was gonna admit having it to anyone.

Haha some kid a few seats over was like "yeah that's me you guys. I let my bud sit in fruity pebbles over night so it's straight fire". He was the type who always talked about drugs with obvious intent to sound cool.. and his fruity pebble comment was pretty funny to me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. So uh, "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?"

9. i smoked every day at school. got caught and suspended for a month. Extra month of summer vacation? why the fuck not!

10. I moved senior year halfway through and that was the first time I started going to class high. My credits were fucked up from switching schools.. it's a long story. Anyway because of that I had one class all day where I sat on the computer.

The person who looked over the little computer lab did not give a fuck. I don't even think she was a teacher, just somebody to make sure nobody did anything bad. So I came in blazed and played on the computer or slept all day.

Friends would come in and be like "we need him for something in such and such class", so I went with them and just chilled with them at their lunch block, in the computer lab playing LAN games, or we went to some school right beside ours for adults and smoked cigs at the smoking section. They would smoke weed but as far as I remember I never did it there since it seemed sketchy.

Suuuch a laid back school.

Then I moved back to my old school and stopped going to school high. I did go to school drunk a lot which sounds sketch but wasn't. I was less paranoid drunk than high so I played it well.

Once I had ALC which is a punishment where you sit in one room all day with a uptight teacher and a cop, and I was super drunk. I took a tube of toothpaste that I'd dab in my mouth occasionally to cover the smell on my breath... which sounded reasonable to my drunk self at the time, but proved a bad idea when it made me sick. I didn't get caught though

11. Don't do weed/drugs at skool dumb dumb dumb...friend got caught cuz he passed out from 2nd-to 6th period and woke up with cops arounds him(was bar-D out) and the time I went to school on shrooms is a whole other story lol that I will never do again and can't cuz I'm out of school lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. My art teacher knew I came in high all the time always asked me.how much I smoked called me crazy mike . I think she was a hippie and pothead . Also came on E once and she knew I was on somethint and joked with me about it

13. [quote name='"Ftsk515"']My art teacher knew I came in high all the time always asked me.how much I smoked called me crazy mike . I think she was a hippie and pothead . Also came on E once and she knew I was on somethint and joked with me about it[/quote]

Haha my art teacher was a stoner too, I wish I smoked back then because I would have smoked with her, super chill

14. in grade 9 i me and my buddie chris went and smoked 2 joints at lunch then i had french and couldnt understand where i was

15. first time i ever tired brownies was at school (high school, was a senior).....After the first 2 periods we got a 10min break to do whatever.........one day one of my buds comes by during the break asking if we wanted brownies, i conveniently had cash on me that day, so i was like why the fuck not.....they started kicking in around the end of 3rd period into fourth.....i was feeling extremely nice.......my last period of the day was 7th period (a history class)................by the time i got to history i was pretty fucking stoned.....the thing that made the day though was in my 7th period class i was one of 7 other kids that was completely stoned, they had eaten my buddies brownies to, and there was only 15 kids in the class, so basically half the class were stoned mother fuckers, none of it was planned which is why it was so awesome.....i found that to be completely epic, and great introduction to edibles...... i ate some more the next day hahaha........god damn some great HIGH-school memoreies fer sure.

16. [quote name='"Nurse Langley"']Don't do weed/drugs at skool dumb dumb dumb...friend got caught cuz he passed out from 2nd-to 6th period and woke up with cops arounds him(was bar-D out) and the time I went to school on shrooms is a whole other story lol that I will never do again and can't cuz I'm out of school lol[/quote]

You got kicked out?

17. Word. One of my friends smoked after school with his boy in the bathroom and got caught up. Dude got suspended and his homie got expelled since it was his second offense. When I was in high school I never dared to smoke while at school. My aunt was the secretary and I did not want to make her look bad.

• Like Like x 1
  18. My gym teacher caught me red handed in the lockeroom one morning. It was a dumbass move but nobody was in there and I thought I was good. Where came around the corner so fucking fast and I had my little one-hitter going. He looked at me and said "Good morning wake n bake! Put that out before I tell (dean's name.) I thought I was a goner for sure, especially cus this guy told us on the first day he use to be a drill instructor for the marines a decade or 2 ago. But yeah he was cool, I never got in trouble and he always called me Wake n bake after that.

• Like Like x 1
  19. This one time, me and my mang was getting high before music class and we knew our teacher smoked the reefer 'cause we caught him skinning up in his car, but anyway we got super baked off this dank, no idea what it was called but we put like 2 grams of it in a blunt and smoked it. So after that right, we go into class, baked as shit and stinkin' of bud and our teacher comes over with these big ass shades on and fake mustache and my bro starts tripping and falls off his chair laughing, and i'm all like "wtf does he know?" to my bro and he comes back over, still wearing these huge ass shades and this mustache asking why we stink of bud, so my mang grabs his glasses and we see his eyes, redder then something very red, and like he uh, just stares at us for about 5 minutes so we like leave and it turns out he had a heart attack and died so that was pretty shit.

20. Me and my boy nick blazed every morning before the school bus came. Always a blunt lol. We then then chewed some gum, sanitized our hands, and then proceeded to apply the PROPER amount of smell-good and a dose Clear Eyes to top it off.
    Never got caught.
    When I became a Senior and could drive to school, I turned to a steamie or bowl. In between classes I'd sneak out to my truck for a toke and an eye drop sess, except i upgraded to some green-topped Rhoto.
    Looking back I should've paid more attention but hey.
    Those were fun days