Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed storage

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by redbone99, Sep 22, 2016.

1. i buy my weed from two different people, is it ok to keep them in the same mason jar or should i put them in different jars?

2. Gees is your weed , grow a pair and decide .

• Like Like x 3
  3. I would consider keeping them in their respective bags and placing both in the mason jar.
    @dickie fickle
    See it isn't too hard to have a polite answer.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 5
  4. Yes but sometime it is hard when a question like that is asked. It was a pretty silly question.

5. Tis never hard to act in a manner in which you desire to be treated. We were all newbies at one time.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 8
  6. I assure you, I would never have asked a question like that.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Yeah but ones own common sense is evolving into something that's in other people's heads and that's either scary or hilarious I can't decide which.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Same jar if you don't care and just want to smoke. I used to put in same jar.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

9. This a great way to live your life! I wish more folks these days could just follow this and leave all the judgemental bullshit at the door.

• Like Like x 3
  10. I guess it really only matters if you want to smoke a specific strain and don't want them to get mixed up. I used to like to keep my stuff separate so I could know what I was smoking, but it was more for the fact that I really liked knowing that I was smoking different strains. I'm not sure how I feel about that now, I've grown since then haha. I'd probably still keep them separate, but instead of five different containers I'd only have two. Day time/night time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Grind them both and keep in same container that's what I do but then again I only smoke indica.