Weed stolen...

Discussion in 'General' started by blitz, Mar 7, 2002.

1. Well if your really set on hurting him you can do as I did a few weeks ago. This dude set me up and jacked me for like a qp, he was bigger then me(not that im small, he is just a fat fucker) so i grabbed my extendable baton and hit him in the side of the neck and then in the back. HeHe then I grabbed his wallet while he cried, but of course it was empty, broke ho, still I felt better. You can get a baton from your local martial arts store, or off the net. They are nice and compact so he wont know you have a weapon till he feels it :) . Oh BTW do not hit him in the face/head, i was watchin cops and one of the officers accidently killed someone that way. Anywayz good luck and happy hurting.

2. You want some great ideas?? Check out my old friend..the ifamous and trusty ole' Anarchist Cookbook :

http://isuisse.ifrance.com/emmaf/anarcook/indanarcook.html

Tons of fun little gadgets in there. But dont use anything too hardcore. I'm not responsible for anything you choose to use in there.

3. oh man the cookbook is terrible....atleast the online versions....theyre all wanna be badasses who make up whatever comes to mind and write it down, theoretically lots of the stuff could work, but most of it hasnt been tested and would probably blow your head off...the only one thats good is the origional that came out as a real book like in the 80s or whatever, but it was banned soon after

4. when he gets his car it wont mater if its a hunk a shit or not but some shit al over th interior... if you can get some cow shit... or any shit...hahaha or hop right in his car and pinch a nice loaf on the drivers seat... and then hell front ya bout it and then beat him.... uh huh

5. my father always said "son geting even does not cut it you have to get one up"

so when i was 11 years old i pissed in his mothers mouthwash every morning and laffed my ass off wile she gargled ...

any way she never even knew about it and its been almost 20yrs gone by
    i think i got one up on her

any how revege is best served cold be pationt
    and get him when he least expects it

walk up behind him at lunch wile hes eating and put a piece of piss soked cotten ball or tp right in his mouth
    you mite get suspended but he wont ever forget the guy who put piss in his mouth i promiss

6. getting even (or one up) on somebody will just make them want to get u back...if someone tried to make me eat pee it would either get them hurt immediatly, or incredibly embarrased/have something equally disgusting/and possibly some voilence, happen to them.... if u beat them it then thats the end of the story...they might wanna get back at u but if they try u can beat them up again...(ps, as long as your voilencing them, might as well steal wutever they have and pawn their good)

7. im jest curious why you would not hesitate to beet some one and stael there shit but you would not humiliate them with urin?

dont get me wrong im shur a fight will arise but why not have some fun setting it up and make it a more interesting story for when you are older?

8. ok i know how to get sumone bak all u need is a paintball gun.... just go to that persons house and plaster everything expensive with real think paint and chuck sum eggs and maybe an m-80 or 2... or 20 make it a party wit sum friends no god damn weed snatcher deserves a nice house... but be sure u can run fast.....

9. i can run 60 mph...in my car (hint hint)

ps i think pissin in sumones food is nasty and childish

10. i agree it is nasty and childish
    the last time i did it i was 11 or 12 yrs old
    but i shure did feel good

11. Ha Ha paintball guns and houses dont mix. Lets just say last year (5 days before my birthday!!) i spent my night handcuffed to the wall in the juvenile detention room in the 120th precint. And my 150 dollar gun is now property of the New York City Police Department.

12. Ok, this is great. I beat the shit out of the kid, and he promised to pay me back (he had $5 in his wallet.. kinda poinless). Anyway, he stole me an electric scale... I htink he stole a ton from the school (about a year ago, we had grabbed a teachers keys, and copied them in a friends hardware shop... every science room key, including storage). Anyway, he gave it to me after school.. after I went home and put it away, I met up with him a and a few neutral friends, and when the kid didn't have any idea it was coming, I walked up to him and punched him in the face (just to get perfectly even)... he fell, hit his face on something (I dont even remember, I was really stoned at the time). Anyway, as far as I know, he was knocked out for quite a while, and his face looked fucked up the next day. I'm happy :)

13. glad to hear things went well for ya [​IMG]

14. ^LOL!
    but seriously fuck it its not worth it

15. Um.. Yes it is. lol.

Go to his house and fuck up the yard, throw some eggs, paint, salt the lawn, w/e you gotta do to teach that fuck to watch who he messes with.

Also if he's gonna get a new car spray paint it or key it. Or get some sparklers (4th of july is coming up) and write on it with those. Leaves a nice burn trail.

16. Are you fucking serious?

...... :laughing:

THIS THREAD IS OVER 7 YEARS OLD.:rolleyes:

17. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit......

I didn't check the dates >.<

i didn't revive it tho :rolleyes:

18. all i kno is, u better beat the shit out of this kid.

19. The good ole days of GC.

20. He stole and now he's denying it.

Do what you gotta do.