Weed stolen...

Discussion in 'General' started by blitz, Mar 7, 2002.

1. Well, these fucking assholes stole half my weed (about 7 grams) and a bat... I know the two people who stoel them.. though they deny it (I think the person who stole my bat will give it back)... but the kid who took the 7g keeps fuckign denying it, even though about 30 or 40 people who were definately telling the truth, told me he took it.

So of course I'll fight him.. not sure if I'll win.. but I think I will.. but then he'll probably get some fucking queer huge guy to fight... but I'll still fight him.. thats stil lwon't get the weed back, or any money. (I know 7g isn't to much, but I'm completely broke, it was good weed, and now I have like 5 left, and no money, nor job).

Anyway, the kid doesn't have a car... I don't know where he lives (but I htink he's probably listed in the phone book, or I can find out).. and his parents know that I think (well I know he did..) he took it (and I think he denied taking it to them, and they believe him... so if I did do something, they will call the cops).

SO, what should I do? I don't want to wait too long to do anything.. though I might have to.... and I can't just steal weed from him because he never has more then 1g at any time nor has much money.

I just really want to get this fucker back.

2. dude you gotta kick his ass, only if its hydro not that swag it not worth it if you think you cant beat him. but i would fight him i think i could. hit him in the nuts or dead on the nose. good luck

3. I'm going to fight him no matter what.. but thats not enough for me.. and I'm not goign to be a queer and kick him in the nuts or do a gay womens self defense move on him.

4. Funny I though pot was supposed to make us all pacifists. How the hell did he get your stash?

Zach

5. yeah, its fucking BS... I thought I had pur it in my pocket (which I am 99% sure I did).. but when I went to garb it, it was missing... I guess it fell out of my pocket.. so while I'm looking, I think it was then, someone might of found it (or had taken it before that) and taken atleast 7g... and threw it behind my speakers in my room... and someone grabbed my bat (fucking retarded, since the kid already has the same bat, the things a piece of shit, and I would of sold it for like $7).

6. wut u gotta do is have one of your mutual friends (im assuming that u have one from the tone of the story) have him come over to the friends house, and when he gets there beat his ass and steal his watch/money/weed(if any) and anythign else of value. If u do it right he wont have any witnesses, just u him and the friend will know wut happened.

7. Thing is, his mom knows that I know he took the weed (well I think he said to her he didn't take it)... and from what I hear, she'll call the cops... so I figure I'll just fight him one day that I see him, I think I can win, used to fight a lot back when I played hockey.

8. Im with DaWodlin on this if your that much afraid of him callin the 5 0 then get a friend (or even better a girl) to have him over, then kick the living shit out the boy fuck steallin weed is a bitch thing shit id kick his ass for ya it pisses me off that bad. Anyway while he is on the ground stand over him grab him by the hair (if any) adjust his face to look at ya and suggest he either repay you or get u a bag or he will have to keep a good eye on his back I promise you he wont call the pigs (he will be too fuckin scared of ya) walk away and go smoke a fatty. Just what I would do.

TrippieJ81

9. stab him in the eye with a big black dildo
    or fuck his mother

10. I luv when people agree with me :D

11. i don't know about the stabbing in the eye with a black dildo idea, or fucking his mom, but kick his ass!!! You'll figure out a way!!!

12. YOU PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING IMMATURE! WHAT WILL KICKING HIS ASS DO?you gotta get blitzed and take it out on his mailbox and any other possesions out in the open...otherwise youre just gonna go to jail and become someones bitch.....remember...be the bigger man, dont fight with him....burn his house down

13. Dude last time I checked smashing someone's mailbox is a ferderal crime you know the big stuff and last I heard assualt was only a misdemeanor hrmm hard to weigh your options here huh. Im sorry but hurting his physical belongings seems a lil bit more immature then beating the fuck out of someone dont mean to pick on ya Nubbin but this is my honest opinion l8rz

TrippieJ81

14. oh well, i wasnt being very seriouse or anything...but i find that it leaves a larger feeling of violation when someones belongings are fucked with, cuz then they dont have the slightest chance of defending them...unlike fighting where they may have a chance at kicking your ass...

im sticking with arson being the best (and most mature) way at settling scores

15. if u cant decide between hurting him or destroying his possessions (with fire) then just do a mix of the two and light him on fire when he's not looking :D

16. I ALWAYS FIND IT'S BEST TO FUCK WITH SOMEONE'S HEAD A LITTLE THAN KICK ASS... I ONCE GOT MAJOR REVENGE ON A GUY WHO REALLY PISSED ME OFF... I WON'T GO INTO WHY BUT...
    ONE DAY I SAW THIS GUY READING A NEWSPAPER HE DIDN'T SEE ME AND HE GOT DISTRACTED, LOOKED OVER HIS SHOULDER... I RAN UP TO HIM WITH MY LIGHTER WHICH I ALWAYS CARRY, LIT THE NEWSPAPER AND HID BEHIND A WALL TO WATCH HIM !!!!SHIT HIS PANTS!!!! OVER THE BALL OF FLAME I LEFT IN HIS HANDS... FUNNY AS FUCK FREAKED HIM OUT AND MADE HIM LOOK LIKE AN ARSEHOLE... IF I WERE U I WOULD GET HIS ASS REAL DRUNK AND STONED AND JUST TOTALY OUT OF IT THEN WHAT YA WANNA DO IS GO ONTO A TRAIN WITH HIM HEADED SOMEWHERE REAL REMOTE- STRIP HIM DOWN TO THE NUDE AND CUFF HIM TO THE RAIL AND SAY BYE BYE

17. How on earth did you ever lose weed, and why are you telling us about it?? If you lost it and he picked it up, that sucks, but you fucked up. More importantly if this scandilous piece of kronick kiking shit denies his offense, just get even. If your weed was worth 70 bucks(less it was some super kron) then goto his house at night and break out his room window. Done, the window will cost more then 70 bucks and they cant ever prove it was you(as long as you wear gloves when throwing). No need to fight, just move on.

18. Blu_Dr@g0n_B0nG you sound like your experienced in this type on thing...hehe "make sure you wear gloves" damn he's not gonna murda someone.

19. ...you my friend are brilliant....

20. ehh thought about the window approach.. but he won't have to pay for it anyway.. get his parents to pay... I think the "kick his ass" approach will be best... but I'm going to really fuck with him... wait till he doesn't expect it.. and then beat the shit out of him.

Oh, and how I lost the weed... well, I'm not sure if this is true.. but I'm pretty sure it is...

I was in a rush, and I threw my stuff in my pocket, to keep it safe... but I guess it was hanging out a bit.. and after smoking a shit a lot, the fucker grabbed it from my pocket when he passed me (well, thast atleast the story I got from friends who tried to find out). Fucker took half the bag...

Anyway, if all else fails.. he's gettign a car in a month or two... someones tires are getting sliced, and a nice "Fuck you fag" deeply carved in the hood.. etc. Or if its a really nice car.. I'll just suger the gass tank... less noticable, and a hell of a lot worse (of course, I want it to be somewhat noticable.. so the fucker gets pissed off, but can't prove it was me)