Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed stays longer in system than hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sambha, Nov 7, 2011.

1. I am a cannabis begginer.
    I have smoked 4-5 times before.
    lately I have noticed whenever I had weed,it stayed for good one whole day and milder effects on the next day as well(mild enough to make me sleep and not do anything productive)

last to last night I smoked hash and the next day in the morning it was all normal.
    the hash was definitely stronger high than weed.

so the next morning I try one more goli of hash....the high was same intense stronger than weed and it was still there when I went to sleep.(obviously the intensity of high gradually decreasing with time).
    but in the next morning I felt completely normal.

while in case fo weed smoked,I use to feel mild highs even the next morning??

so is it just me?or WEED staying longer in the system than HASH?or does it have to do with the sativa or indica strains???coz here we mostly get indica(hash or weed for both).

also i noticed weed stays more than 2 days when i am not working out regularly.when i have been working out regularly lets say since the past few weeks,I notice the high doesnt last that long

2. Woah man, high for a DAY? I want what you have.

If I want to keep a pretty constant high, I have to smoke every 4-6 hours.

3. Haha im the same way, only my high goes away when i sleep. Sometimes i wake up feeling high :)

4. I think you're focusing too much on the highs. Just smoke and enjoy....cuz eventually you will not be high for an entire day and you will need more to get high. WOMP WOMP! lol.

5. I have to smoke every hour if I want to stay high

6. I guess u guys are using cannabis since long time....so your high's dont last that longer...
    but i just wanted to know whether hash produced short highs as compared to weed or not??
    coz hash high is definitely more intense than weed high

7. It's all in your head. Cannabis doesn't have a natural tolerance to our bodies. You just get used to the feeling and so every subsequent time you smoke your body prepares for it.

8. Honestly, i believe so. Bud usually keeps me high for 2 hours, but hash only keeps me up for an hour. However it is indeed muh more intense than weed for me, but it could be just because all the hash i smoked was pretty crappy qwiso hash made from trimmings.

9. lucky you. hash highs last much longer, for me anyway. weed has different ratios of thc:cbd than hash so it very well could stay in your system longer.

10. Hash highs last soo long for me regardless of how high or low my tolerance levels are

11. I'd say it would depend on the hash, not all hash is made the same way, and not all hash is as potent.. my idea

12. i noticed this too when i smoked resin once, it was shorter and the mild effects didnt carry on after the high completely subsided

13. not quite the same as hash