Weed star.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Now, Jun 27, 2009.

1. What is the best weed star bong i know some of you guys are going to say dont get it but im not rich and i dont want to spend that much money on a bong.

2. How much do you want to spend? Obviously a more then a QuickStop bowl. Go to your local shop, they have TONS of nice working and nice looking pipes. I mean yeah they won't have Inlines or A/C's or anything but they'll work just fine and you'll live it. Go take a look. You can get a 1.5 foot cool design and paint pipe for like 75.

3. Weed Star makes somewhat quality bongs for a very very reasonable price. However, for an equally reasonable price you could get an ehle bong. Much higher quality and durability. The ehle may not be perculated but it is much thicker and more quality glass than the Weed Star. Im not hating on Weed Star at all, I am just offering my point of view. I am sure that you will be happy with the purchase you make, and I am definately sure the Weed Star, or any bong for that matter, will get you high as shit.

4. I dont know where to find ehle bongs last place i checked they where over like 100 im trying to get one for under 60

5. grasscity, you can get a 250ml ehle with ice pinch for around 51 USD I believe. I've heard great things about it and am gonna order it as soon as I can

6. ehles and ws are not the same price. if they were wouldnt everyone get ehles instead? i wouldve but the ws was wayyyy cheaper haha.

7. They have EHLE bongs on this site, a good deal of which are below $100.

Also, whichever particular bong you get should be of your own accord.