Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Star - Liquid Freezer Glass Handpipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIckyWeed, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Looks like a crack pipe

2. no wonder your a yankees fan :rolleyes:

3. I've never used the pipe, but I have used drink mugs that work on the same principle (glycerin liquid I think), and they didn't work great. It also doesn't have a carb and is probably made of the absolute cheapest China glass they could get, I'd personally save up another 10 bucks and buy a nice basic spoon.

4. [quote name='"SkysDaLimit420"']
    no wonder your a yankees fan :rolleyes:[/quote]

What does that have to do with anything?? 100% irrelavent and idiotic

5. you added nothing to the conversation by saying it looks like a crack pipe. The Yankees add nothing to baseball by buying all of their players.

6. It looks cool, but is the "cooling" really that effective? It's not like it spirals through a liquid cooled tunnel or anything, it's just the outside. It looks as effective as putting a normal pipe in the freezer.

7. I actually just bought it. It looks really cool, mine had the blue liquid gel thing and blue is one of my favorite colors. But as far as smoking, really only the first few hits are really noticeably cooled down, the liquid gel unfreezes pretty quickly.

Also the glass bowl is loose and there's no carb and you have to take out the bowl as the carb. It's not very even and the bowl doesn't line up with the pipe well so it tends to wobble and fall out way too easily. It's also a pretty long pipe, so it's not something you can carry around that easily.

In the end I've only used it a few times. I'm back to my old reliable small glass spoon. Nothing to freeze, nothing that can fall out and break. If you really want something to cool down your smoke there really is no comparison to a good ole bong.