((((((((Weed star Epic Pre-cooler Review.))))))))

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by kliff2004, May 27, 2010.

1. Yeah, I'm excited about HD vids, I'm deciding between a few A/Cs and this just entered the competition, although I think I'll probably still go for the SSFG inline just because I think the extra perc is very unnecessary haha. Glad you enjoy your epic a/c though!

2. #23 dOpEsIcK42o, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010
    very nice, cant wait 2 see it bubble:smoking:
    Honestly i have a W* and a SYN i love them both equally

3. you should look at 5150. They make 22 inch straight and beakers with 6 tree open bottom percs. I saw them in Altheas Attic for 180.00 the other day. It really does hit fucking epic.

on topic i have an ac without the perc that was turned at my local shop back in raleigh, it pretty much looks like the exact same shape as this, it's uncanny

4. just got my mine in the mail and let me say damn that was like breathing air although I put it ontop of a ehle diffuser with a mgw 9 arm tree perc. But ya the tree perc is for sure crooked my inline doesnt look as crooked as yours though. Great for the price the wait was a bitch though took me about two weeks and 2 days (business days). I don't like the fact that you can't really set it down with water in it, its not light and i'm for sure not gonna let it rest on my tube.

5. look the SYN is fucking 350... the weed star... 88 on grasscity.... like the piece has been reviewed as hitting like a beast and its imperfections are minor. the sg stemline has a slightly crooked diffusor... and no percs that i have seen have been fully straight with the exception of a 13 arm toro. regardless its chunky and heavy glass hits like a beast and super low price...why the fuck wouldnt you buy this. if it breaks... it was 88 bucks regardless... i had a 500 dollar mgw 7mm glass bong break and thats when you really feel like shit

6. Be it homemade plastic bottle or SG pillar, I'm yet to read a review of a piece on this forum, that doesn't include the phrase, "hits like a beast"!

7. no one buys something and then talk about how its bad

8. #29 polski sklep, Jul 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2010
    If every piece "hits like a beast", then the phrase becomes redundant.

9. nice review and pics. ^ yikes can't believe you paid 500 for a mgw.

10. I think it's awesome. I can see where changing the water in it would be troublesome but it also seems worth it. I'd love to see it in action with the double perc messiah's illusion. Preferably MY messiah's but I'd settle for pics of someone else's.... I guess.

Weed Star is IMO the signature brand available on GC, so what's with all the people on the GC forums giving WS shit for offering budget pipes? Plenty of glass pipe artsist forums out there for the high end stuff. I'm not trying to "troll" or "hate" on anyone, I just don't get it. It's like going to K-Marts website and bitching because they only sell stuff manufactured in third world countries. I'm NEVER going to own a ROOR or a Medicali, hell I'll never own a Hurricane probably but I do like the shit out of Weed Star and retarded as I may be, I'm going to continue to support their brand. I still want a dag gum Weed Star hat though. Get sewing Ziggi!

11. Not like they are copying your design is it? You're angry because you spend alot of cash on a name. Sure your glass is of higher quality, but his works just as well I'm sure. You get high, he gets high. You're just making yourself look like an ass bro. It clearly says Weedstar in the thread title and you thought you would come in here and bash his stuff because you think you're better than he. Go hump your couch some more

12. I bought one of these, took almost a month to get it(dont order from weedstar) and then after i get it i see the tree is broke and the support arm is cracked, i emailed weedstar and they only gave a portion of the purchase price back in credit(50 euros)...not cool....if you ask me you get what you pay for.
    avoid weedstar altogether, unless you fancy broken glass.

13. I have been wanting that thing for a minute but if ziggi is gonna make the trees open ended on the 2.0 version I'm def gonna wait................. still want to see your vids though

14. I have an 8 arm medicali beaker bottom, this ac looks really nice but im afraid it will be too big for my piece. I dont want it coming down further than the bong. do you think it will be alright?

15. might be too much diffusion

16. more diffusion = less flavor

17. this piece really isnt meant to be attached to a bong. When I hooked it up to my bong, the A/C dropped lower than the base of the bong, so I had to hit it on a table, so that the A/C could hang lower.

You can, but it creates alot of drag.

Its really meant to be used with a sherlock.

And by the way

welcome to the community buddy

18. Also that slightly bent inline could be so that the smoke can easily travel through all the percs and not want to come out of the slits closest to the intake so much.