Weed star Double circ 3.0 bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Cally Kush, Dec 14, 2011.

1. #1 Cally Kush, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJeGOUdhlSo]weedstar double circ perc bubbler - YouTube[/ame]
    the second milk i thought the bowl was stuck and didnt want to pull the downstem out. the bubbler has almost no drag!

this bubbler doesnt rest as stable as other bongs and expensive * scientific* bubblers do, but you can easily get a towel to prop it on *verry hard to spill* or build a very simple stand for it

Pros:
    • very nice stackage and diffusion. smooth rips
    • you can use any 29mm downstem
    • large feel, tall
    • so easy to clean
    • cirmetrical and alinged fine. no bad welds.
    • joints are air tight and perfect size

Cons:
    • stands, but nudging into this peice will nock it over.
    • label looks a little big and un inviting.

2. thats pretty bad ass. how much was that piece?

3. 89$ i think right now. i paid 85$ then the 30% off made it 77$ shipped. which took 9 days

4. Dam... this looks dope...

5. Nice pick up bro

6. yea weedstar really turned over a new leaf on this piece.

it feels like a giant 29mm pill-bottle to circ chamber with a mouth piece. genius!

7. mothafuckin BUBBLES

8. weed stars steppin it up

9. [​IMG]

10. damn, I can't wait until mine comes in! great video btw! :hello:

11. hmmm i may be getting one of these in the future,the logo is the only thing i dont really like.

12. Thats the most common complaint, fortunately, its very easy to get rid of.

13. No way man, I like the logo. That way all the bitches know I'm a weed star :smoke:

this forum needs a dodgy doe. How are you supposed to detect sarcasm.

14. Yoooo shit looks ill. Stacks like crazy!

15. the bowl it comes with has a big hole. so i put a glass screen in which took away some of the air flow thus taking away some of the stackage while hitting it. but if you throw a cheap disc slide on this bitch itll stack to the top.

i might soak half of the label in acetone so it only says, "weed" that would be dope.

16. I'm still waiting on mine to come in the mail. Today was business day 10 for shipping and it didn't come.:(

I hope mine comes pretty much flawless like yours. I have heard a few people getting off-center circs in the 2nd chamber.

And you do you remove the label? Some iso or acetone, I'd imagine?

17. ^
    Long soak in Simple Green.

18. That shit is very nice, although the glass just doesn't look as clean, it's so worth the price. I almost wanna but it just as a party piece. Something that I don't have to worry about breaking when multiple people are using it.