Weed Star Double Bubbler can stack bubbles like a mofo!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by spikeystud88, Jun 19, 2010.

1. So the other day I was playing around with the water levels in my WS dub bub and found what seems to be the perfect level! This thing bubbles pretty well with other water levels, but once you hit the sweet spot it will literally foam with the slightest pull...it's awesome!

Anyways, I'll let the vids speak for themselves...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dB9HbOG9Gw]YouTube - Weed Star Double Bubbler Stackage[/ame][Be sure to watch in HD!]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpuRTu_tKzY]YouTube - Weed Star Double Bubbler Stackage #2[/ame][Be sure to watch in HD!]

Happy toking!

2. #3 PeaceMan, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010
    Dude your killing me, i so want one of these things, come on g.c get it back in stock!
    p.s looks like g.c has put the price tag up on these, ima still get one:)

3. Damnit, I forgot most people on here dont wake up until super late lol...especially since lots of blades are on the east coast!

Anyways, hopefully more people like this later lol...

4. no comment haha

5. nice dude, is that a regular diffy, it kinda looks like a showerhead

6. nice, yeah you really cant go wrong with that, i want to get me a showerhead dstem, so many things i want:smoking:

7. I don't know if I want to buy this or a normal sherlock-style double bubbler. I like smaller hands-on pieces more but this thing just seems like fun since you can milk it. Does it hit like a dream? Looks like it does.

8. Umm.... the foam is an effect of the pollutants in the water. No offense..... but you can get even the draggiest pieces to stack foam. That's not diffusion. It's surface tension in action.

Try doing that with a perfectly clean bub with fresh water... no more foam.

9. yepppp, my tube doesnt actually stack like this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3KjlmiWRu4]YouTube - bubbles[/ame]

10. That water was clean lol. We didn't even end up smoking out of it with that water...

And we get the water from the sink everytime, so I doubt it just randomly happened to be 'polluted' this one time.

Also, notice how high the bubbles stack - that's not foam, that's bubble stacking.

I dare you to find a piece for $80 that diffuses this well - and yes, that's a challenge.

11. Looks like soapy water. There's a lot of bubbles that just chill and don't pop while pulling, and there's a lot after you stop pulling (idk if that matters because it happens to my bub).

Foxyy

12. I hate you, nice piece it looks like its working really good :smoking:

13. #15 sinsemillaplease, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010
    Didn't watch the second video at first... but that first vid.... that's all foam. The second one is mostly too.... looks like there is soap in the water... if it's clean as you say. I can get my buddy's draggy PH(x) to stack bubbles to the ceiling... with a little soap in the water. I'll show you...

But... that's an easy challenge. They have super cheap no name tubes at my lhs that w/ an Alex K showerhead would run under $80 and stack bubbles.

The proof is in the pudding though. Get some trees in that thang... and post another vid.

14. did you by any chance clean the piece right before and not gett all the cleaning oproducts out?

15. Haven't cleaned it in a few weeks...ever since I got the carbon filter I've only been rinsing it with water.

Looking at the videos again you guys are right, it is somewhat foamy lol.

No idea what that's from though. Maybe it is some shit in the water?!

Either way I still love this thing and am fucking ripped right now lol!

16. LOL @ the camera creeping Alice in Wonderland in the second video :p:hello:

17. gotcha man. yea were not trying to rip on your glass haha, just noticed when you stopped pulling there were thick, almost soapy bubbles slowly dropping. try putting bottled water in haha

18. Lolol super funny. My GF got it from work and we're gonna do something cool with it once we move out. Also have a legit avatar one that's like 10ft wide! Really awesome.