Weed Star 3.0 Double Bubbler **Bubble and Milk**

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Teed Woker, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Hey fellow Blades,

A few days ago I finally received my 3.0 Double Bubbler. It stacks much nicer than I thought it would. I am satisfied with my purchase(was 90$ or so shipped with a bunch of other goodies). Mine came with nothing wrong with the circ in the 2nd chamber, I know some people had gotten some with off center ones. Also, the slits are nice, even, and fire correctly.

My only thing against it is the logo(how do I go about removing it). Also, I think this thing would be better off as a single chamber. Would make cleaning it incredibly easy, and I think it would look nicer to be honest.

Bubble Test:
    http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9174/oyue.mp4

Milk Shot:
    http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/884/za1.mp4

Let me know what you guys think. I am impressed for an 80$ shipped piece.

2. Nice vids buddy

I hope to someday smoke bud that glows purple =(

I see it all the time and I dont know if its the weed or the camera lol

3. lol, just shitty lighting. It was some Green Crack. Its fire.

4. I like it for 80 bucks definitely can't go wrong with a double shower head.

Can you do me a favor and not wear v necks?

5. Its my undershirt. I wear it to bed and such.

Anyone know how to remove the label? Does nail polish remover work?

6. I was busting you balls

The weed star label? No I don't think that'll come off unless you scrape it off with something metal but that's not a good idea.

Why you don't like it?

7. yeah. I think it would look more clean with out it. Weed Star isn't really a great name in my opinion. But damn, I hope something would take it off. I wouldn't scrape it off and scratch the shit out of the glass hah

8. I could be wrong but I don't think there is.

Maybe paint thinner but do that in a ventilated area

9. Really don't bother with the label man. You can get labels off china usually but anything from a decent production company will be cooked on. If the edges can be lifted or easily flake away then go for it but don't wreck your new glass for it.

10. Yeah, I could live with it. Doesn't bother me that much. I thought it'd be easy to take off:mad:. Oh well, this thing was a steal for 60$(30% off sale). It stacks nicely and I can't find any production flaws, which is great because I know some people did.

11. #12 ModPodge, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
    It would have to be VERY lightly sand blasted off, preferably by someone who knows how to work a sandblaster in their sleep lol. There are people out there that would do it for ya for only a for few bucks since it's not a big job

12. Eh, seems like it would be too much of a hassle. Anyway, how do you guys feel about weedstar now a days. I feel like they have upped their game in the past year, atleast on some of their pieces. Still are keeping their prices reasonable though. I'm not afraid to bring this piece around friends as it wouldn't be a huge chunk of change gone.(although no friends have broken any of my pieces yet *knocks on wood*)

13. I feel like they use good glass and its quality stuff.

I wouldn't recommend their tree percs. I had a meadows illusion double 3 arm tree perc and it was super draggy.

I woulda got your piece I love showerhead percs

14. some 99% iso or paint thinner will get that pesky logo off

15. I've seen some of their tree percs, but in my opinion, they are old tech. There are so many more functional percs out there now that could be used. Its about time that they start making em.

And for the quality of glass, the slide it came with it beefy and real thick. The base, although it should be larger, is thick enough where I don't need to be gentle putting it down. After a few bangs we'll see if it is still rippin'.:bongin:

16. How would I go about applying the iso? Cotton ball? Or would it have to sit on there for a while? I'm not really sure.

17. just apply some elbow grease, and it comes right off.

18. Sweet, I just gotta go pick up another bottle. I need it to clean my pieces anyway:smoke:

19. iso aint gonna get that off...

acetone...

let it sit and soak in a well ventilated area for a couple days...then it'll rinse right off..

looks wayyy better with no label.

solid piece..was considering it for sure with the 30% off..great deal

-jfw