Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Sprayed With Pesticide Help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 942118, Mar 23, 2016.

1. #1 Deleted member 942118, Mar 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2016
    Hi everyone, need some help. Got some bud today that looked & smelled great; but it tastes like off bug spray or another chemical. Ten minutes after smoking I got dizzy and woozy, throat felt scratchy, increased heartbeat, chest tightness. I stuck my head out the window and calmed down after 20 mins. Is it bug spray or just grown funny? Please help!

EDIT: okay I smelled it again and it legit smells like those off candles. What are the negative effects from smoking this stuff? I took 4 hits, still don't feel completely okay.

2. Nobody has any way of knowing unless you go get it tested at a lab. Sounds like you had a bad time with it, I'd trust your instincts if I were you. Smoking pesticides is no joke.

3. Thank you! I texted the person I got it from and they said it's legit but I've been smoking forever and never smelled or tasted anything like this.