Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed soaked with liquid butane, safe to smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by budBaas, Mar 5, 2014.

1. #1 budBaas, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    Hey blades I was skating down the street this morning and found a target bag with a bunch of weed in it. When i opened it up though, the weed was a little bit wet, and along with the weed, there were three  half empty bottles of liquid butane, which look like they were spilled on the weed as the weed is damp.

Is the weed safe to smoke when its aired out?(I know that butane is used to make hash oil so maybe its fine?)
    Or should i just toss the bag.

Also it doesn't surprise me that there was a random bag of weed on the floor in the neighborhood. There are alot of stoners where I live and  every morning when I skate I see blunt wrappers, joint wrappers, edible wrappers and even joints sometimes. So its not like this is a one time thing, cuz if it was, I probably wouldnt smoke it becuase theres a chance it might be laced with something. 

Heres a picture of the butane bottles in the bag

[​IMG]

2. #2 Hypnotix, Mar 5, 2014
    They probably made bho with it. I don't think you should smoke it. It wouldn't have much effect anyway if it was used for bho since most of the thc will be gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 Strollin'crow, Mar 5, 2014
    shit i'd run it again

4. Either try to shoot the rest of bho through it or throw it out. Not much choices.

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi

5. I can't believe this is even a question.
    Throw it away..

using Grasscity Forum mobile.

If the extractors knew what they were doing, it's already been run twice.

There won't be much THC left, and probably plenty of tane, cause no reason to purge the used fill.

There's a reason they threw it away.

7. #8 Strollin'crow, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014
    i just figured if OP is picking up butane soaked weed off the road in a shopping bag it might be worth his while to try it.
    the fact that it was in the road, to me, makes their methods suspect.

one man's trash, right? lol watch him get some dabs

8. No normal minded person would throw away good weed unless a cop was coming or something. I would have to say they extracted the thc like the others suggested

9. Post up some pictures of what you found. 

10. It's probably not worth the butane in your lighter to smoke it. Burn it should make a nice fire ball.

11. #13 budBaas, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014
    I ended up selling it to an old man for 2.50

nah

12. Never smoke weed you find.Ever.