Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Soaked In Alcohol

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iLikeOreos69, May 30, 2013.

1. So a friend of mine soaked weed in like moonshine or something and just let it sit for about a year.  A while ago he took it out dried up all the bud and got all the moonshine.  Once the bud was dried out we smoked it.  It didn't taste bad.  It tasted different but it wasn't like a bad kind of different.  After awhile of smoking it we found out that we could smoke waaaaay more because the smoke wasn't harsh on our lungs at all.  That night we smoked about 15 grams.  I had never smoked so much in my life.  I could take the biggest hits I wanted and not worry about coughing too much.  My friend also said that he gave a shot of the moonshine to someone and when he drank it I guess he started hallucinating and he threw up.  I tried like a small shot of it and didn't notice anything except for me getting a little drunk.  I don't think I got any higher but I already was high as fuck at that point and thought fuck yea.  I looked it up and didn't find much and was wondering why because this is awesome.

2. Why would you smoke 15 grams of basically THCless weed? Any THC left would be very negligible. I wouldn't but different strokes for different folks I suppose. 

3. Soaked in moonshine for a year? Can someone please post a pic of Bill Cosby saying What the faq?

4. Your supposed to strain the bud out and drink the moonshine, not smoke it lol.

5. MAN WHAT DA FUCK lmao idk.

6. Hahahahahahahaha

Lulz

7. Dude you probably just shit all over the potency of the weed there....

8. #FaiL

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using the Grasscity Forum App.

9. Wow.... You're supposed to reduce the moonshine and toss the weed. And green dragon won't hit you like smoking does. On top of all that a shot of potent gd is over kill