Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed so good it MAKES me buy it...also visuals?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by svr_2008, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Hey, well my friend sold me around 3g of pretty good kush I'd say (we don't get mids in Canada I think)...he said it was purple kush, I smelled it and it didn't smell strong really just a faint smell. After closer inspection it had a bit of orange hair and it was probably trichromed although hard to see.

Anyway after hitting this average-looking weed the high was amazing. I was doing my homework and everything was so fun, but then it was as if the weed told me to buy more of it. I kept thinking about how good it is and how I want the exact same strain and kind every day for the rest of my life :hello:. Just wanted to share that :).

Now about the visuals. Well me and my friends blazed again later on and went to McD. Needless to say I was blazed out of my mind, and when I went to the washroom I looked in the mirror. This is when my high started getting trippy. I kind of looked at my face in the mirror, and I saw my "entity", my whole facial structure, what I'll look like older, everything. It was as if my face left reailty and I kept staring at it for like 10 minutes. Are open eye visuals normal with weed? This is a first for me so I'm just curious, and wondering if it was THAT dank. Thanks

2. Yea, you can get some VERY mild visual effects if you smoke a decent amount of dank on a low tolerance.

3. I've only had closed eye visuals when laying down and listening to music after 1-2 bowls. Who knows what will happen given enough smoking is involved.

:p

4. That mirror thing happens sober as well, just takes a little longer to kick in. I've never had actual visual hallucinations from weed, but I daydream like crazy

5. try staring at someone or a dog for a long period of time when your baked you seem to trip out lol

6. I've noticed clear visual distortions(same with audio), but never legit manifested hallucinations. I would say thats not possible.

7. I seen jesus' face in the top corner of the mirror he had a crown of thorns and the top of a staff next to his face, weird ass hallucination.

8. well THC is considered psychotomimetic, mimicing the effects of dillusions and hallucinations... but MIMIC is the key word. There is a massive difference between a hallucination, and a full bodied hallucination. By definition the broad hallucination is anything that happens in your mind, that you perceive to be outside of your mind... Like, seeing something different in a mirror, or out of the corner of your eye. You can quickly dismiss it as false tho, due to its lack of existing. If you were to have a full bodied hallucination, you wouldn't be able to tell it, from anything real. It would be perceived as existing.