Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Smoking in Holland

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pete-punk, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Hello to everyone, I'm new to this site...a bit about myself: I live in holland although I am Italian and i decided to stay here for University, and I attend one in Rotterdam. I live in The Hague and I must say that one of the reasons that i decided to stay here was because of that magical herb:D .....the weed here is incredible, and i feel sorry for all you Americans who cannot go to the store around the corner and pick up your grams...!! Coffeeshops in Holland have everything!, they have bongs,pipes,vaporizers everything you can imagine to enjoy your weed to the fullest...Have any of you guys been to the Hague or Holland in general? what did you think?
    Then ofcourse there is Amsterdam which is the big Capital for us stoners, and there its just amazing...basically on every store that you will go you will find a store that sells grass!!, and most of them have comfortable leather couches and all the luxuries you can think of...I've been to a coffeeshop (De Rokerij) which even had a microscope so that the buyers could check out their weed before they smoked them!!:smoke:
    A salute to all....and have a good smoke!

2. Thank you for the information lol

I think most people on here are quite well informed about Holland. I, having grown up in Germany, have been there quite a few times...

Welcome to the city :hello:

Smoke some White Rhino for me, won't you?? :smoking: Have fun in Holland

3. yeah, how's the weed in Germany? do many people just come to Holland and bring it over?

4. I've been to Amsterdam a couple time when I was about 8 or 9....wish I was smokin' then...would've gotten some nice chronic...damnit...oh well, in the future I'll be definitely going there.

5. microscopes!! trippy shit! i can't wait to go.. when i have money that is.. pfft.

6. This summer, will be me and my friends last summer together in the neighboorhood before we go off to college (sadly were going diffrent ways, excapt one hes coming to tally with me) and we planned since 7th garde to all go to amsterdam when we are all 18...the last one to turn 18 is johnny and hes turning 18 in like march...so in otherwards...

were fuckin going this summer! I've been waiting since 6th garde..FUCK YES!!!!

I CANNOT FUCKIN WAIT....a week in amsterdam....its like eurotrip too cause our parents are paying they think were going to germany, holland and italy w/ a group...but were not mwuahahhaha!

7. Been a long time since I've bought weed in Germany. But last time I visited, I flew to Amsterdam and took 5g with me on the train to Germany for the holidays. No problem taking it over the border. But it's best to take the small, local train across the border.

8. I can't wait until I get to take my part in visiting Amsterdam.. Although I doubt I will anytime soon.. :(

9. Yea i'll be visiting Amsterdam sometime next year for sure.

10. been there, done it, got the t-shirt and the tatoo! :)
    i loved it!! im an american who lives in sweden (the most boring country on earth!)
    and i went to amsterdam last summer! that shit was AWESOME!!!! god i couldn't beleive that i could just walk in and buy white widow or king-hassan XXl haschish
    just like that! man i was 16 and on my own money and by myself! all alone in amsterdam was fun as hell! (cant wait till my 17th b-day in 7 days!! SMOKE-IN!!)

11. Howdy, neighbour :wave: hur mår ni?

12. I lived near a place called Leiden for about 15 years , I am a fan of the Dam but prefer Rotterdam and Den Hague.Taking ganja into Germany is something I have done many times and not with small amounts , you drive across the border without even having to show any papers.
    Leiden also has a very decent collection of coffee shops.

3 rules to remember in the Dam are :
    Buy your gear in the Hague it's cheaper (Amsterdam tourist prices)
    You may toke in the coffee shops but some bars don't allow it.
    BE POLITE! the people are very cosmopolitan and they have a relaxed attitude, don't abuse this .

13. Going in June - Cant wait, looking foward the the scenery and expieriences. :)

14. How the FUCK did you get your parents to buy that shit. I wish I could come up with somethin like that. have fun and smoke some good shit for me :smoke: