Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed smokers only: When you're dry..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by YankeeMYwankeee, Feb 26, 2013.

1. do you ever tend to fall back on cigs? I'm on a forced t-break as I'm staying with family in Florida for vaca, been here a week and headed back home tomorrow. As a mmj patient back in maine I haven't NOT smoked daily for almost a year now and as much as I'd love to say I can live life without bud I gotta admit it's pretty hard going without it this past week. I don't dip or smoke cigarettes except on rare occasion with certain friends, however I've been craving some sort of relaxation/buzz and have been dipping and smoking a few cigs here and there. The thing is I hate dip, it does make me lightheaded and all since I don't have tolerance to it but it KILLS my gums. Hurts so bad to brush my teeth the next day. and honestly cigarettes/cigars don't do much of anything at all I think it's just the act of smoking 'something' and I don't think they taste good either. With that said I haven't done either for the past two days and I'm just ready to get back home. Has this ever happened to any of you fellow blades on here?

2. don't turn to cigs or dip, honestly so bad for you ( i know smoking weed is still smoking it) but if I were you, I would invest into a vape, handheld pax preferably, so it's easy on the travel, and bring a few grams along with you on any trip, load it up with not much herb, and get great highs and conserve. usually when i'm dry, I have some buddies help me out and smoke me up, either for free if they need rides or i smoke them up when i get paid. i know what you mean aswell i took a 3 week t - break just to feel cleaner, it worked in a sense, wasn't craving the stash as much as i though i would, i guess it's more about keeping yourself busy and not wanting to just smoke because you're bored.

3. #3 retreat, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2013
    Next time, use oil and a small portable vaporizer. Small and easy to use, not too much smell.

You are simply lowering your tolerance. When you re-start, use a lower dose.

Keep taking a break from cigarettes.

I had no ill side-effects. I have witnessed people in withdrawal, it isn't too rough. Depending on the diagnosis.

4. I could smoke if I wanted but I didn't think bringing bud to the airport would be worth the risk with the feds. and I have no friends or know of any connections down here.. all I know are my grandparents haha

5. I know people who take hash oil with them on vacations also they're daily cigarette & pot smokers. They say where they can't really toke up on vacation just because of who they are with or just because they can't find a good spot to smoke without being sketchy.. So he takes his cigarettes & covers them in hash oil then lets em dry... He says he gets high from doing so....

6. hey bro just looking after u but u may wanna delete that post before they ban or give u an infraction.

7. When i'm dry i work more at le job and go to le clinic to buy more. But yes when I smoke less herb I also notice I smoke more cigs then the usual.

8. Man I know you're an MMJ Patient, but you're sounding like a fiend instead of a person who needs his medicine. You're in Florida, forget about the fact that you can't smoke weed and have some fun, there's plenty to do. If you're that desperate to smoke some weed go to a corner store and talk to any black guy, they might look real intimidating, but rest assured, I've met many black guys on corners, and they were the chillest people I've met.

Shit... Be glad you aren't in small town USA like me, nowhere to go, nothing to do, nothing to see.

I've got family in Florida too, Jacksonville and Crescent City. :D

9. I smoke anyway but for sure ideally I'd not be smoking them.
    An addiction I'm too lazy to kick.

I do not use it to fill gaps in with weed.

10. buy a hookah pen or just buy a hookah for sure. no tar like a cig. still smoke. still lightheadedness. no smell

11. [​IMG]

12. lol forgot....
    but the good thing is... im never really out of weed :bongin:

13. I go to my kief when I'm dry and when that's gone, I just hope lol or try and get more xD

14. fuck yeah maine that is where I live, and yes when I'm dry I chain smoke cigs very sad to say, only have been completely dry once in the past year and I smoked half a pack at a bonfire over the course of 2 or 3 hours, I love dipping but I hate how it makes my gums feel and I also hate taking it out

15. THIS is exactly me. I'm not dry all my bud is just at home- but last time I smoked cigs was with friends at a bonfire and dipping tastes/feels alright but my gums feel like shit after a use or two. I'd rather just stick to weed

What part in maine are you at?

I honestly don't think I'd wanna smoke so badly if I weren't so bored.. but then again being with my family and especially my grandparents is great and I love the time together, but man there's only so much to do without friends.. plus I love my hometown and I just miss my home but I think that happens to all of us when we go on vacation, I mean there's no place like home right?