Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed smokers and tobacco smokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedEyeWomble, Mar 16, 2012.

1. No offense, but it always bums me out when I'm toking with my friends, and after we've had enough, someone lights up a cigarette, and makes the good smelling weed smell rank. ):

2. I accidently did it was a weird looking one and it looked like a really fat joint and i was high already. I saw a guy smoking it and i was like damn bro let me get a hit... Fml not weed :(

3. Did it not have a filter?

4. Regularly 5 a day, then 15-20 on a night out drinking. Lights though
    I know it's un-healthy, but everything is these days

5. I like to smoke weed and the occasional cigar but no cigarettes

6. ... Radon accumulates in the plant... And it is a nightshade. It is death.

7. Yes, I know South American shamans(I kive in Venezuela) and they use tobacco a lot....

Btw, if you like/agree with what I say, then like my fucking comments! lol :D

8. you guys should start rolling your own cigs. buy tobacco that doesnt have all the shit in them and its a hell of a lot cheaper. and according to my dad it tastes so much better. and you can get a "tops" rolling machine that uses papers with filters. my dad is a pack a day smoker and it costs him like $100 less a month rolling his own. depending on where you live that could be a lot of weed. i mean thats $1200 a year not spent on cigs. they also burn slower and according to my dad they're more satisfying so he's been smoking a lot less than he used to. as for me the only tobacco i touch is the occasional blunt.

9. Smoking cigarettes just seems ridiculous to me. With all the bad that cigarettes do I would never smoke one.

HOWEVER, I'm not dumb and realize people smoke and I also realize that's their decision and I'm cool with that.

10. The only tobacco I'll smoke occasionally are Cuban cigars, I smoked a black mild with weed I like the extra boost it gave me.

11. Ill have a cig every once in a while but usually only when i want to smoke weed and cant haha but cigars on the other hand are very nice to sit with and puff on especially with other people

12. i dont smoke normally, but after a big rip they really help me stop coughing(seems contradicting)

13. i love to smoke black and milds occasionally at night wether or not im blitted. but smoking them with friends is always a treat and 2 black and milds a month can't really hurt.