Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Smoke Smells Like...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gx6, Nov 23, 2010.

1. the smoke in a church.

It's the exact same smell when the priest comes around with his lantern and smokes the whole room up, hotboxing in a church. Anyone know what kind of strain it might be?

[this includes 1st hand and 2nd hand smoke combined]

2. lol what.... are you asking what strain of weed they burn in those things...cause its not weed.... if your asking what strain you have that smells jsut like it, wouldnt know.... never been in a ceremony where they do that, let alone have i been near a church since i was 5

3. I'm asking what strain smells like it? My top of the line dank smells like it when smoked in a bong. I was told it was OG kush but I never trust dealers with names

4. well whatever the priest is burning, i doubt its weed lol

Are you asking what strain the priest burns in church? :confused:

5. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No. I'm asking what strain (when smoked) smells like the smoke in a church? It's dank and light green with lots of brown hairs

6. ^ its probably the strain that attracts little boys eh

7. Of course they burn weed in those things. How else do they make people sit still for hours and listen to bs. I cant see any other way to do it.

8. you must have been raised a Methodist, or something..episcopalian? I've been to both kinda of churches and I believe that the Methodist branch of Christianity as well as Catholics preform this ritual of praise.. It is not weed.. do not be ignorant child.

9. He's asking if anyone knows what strain of weed he has, and the only way anyone could ever know that is if they've been to the church he goes to and has smelled his church smoke.

10. I know exactly what you mean. Impossible to know a strain, but this is a common smell of the "hazes"

11. I understand now, after reading your question in a more thorough manner.. That question is a pretty...odd question, I must say.. I do not know of this particular smell, I don't believe that any weed may smell like that burning scent you had smelled during the ceremony.. Once you get past your "seasoned" mark in your toking career, you will find that the scent of the actual bud is more peculiar than the smoke (in my eyes & nose that is) I smell weed in a music venue at a show.. I think.. "Ah, weed!" I do not think, "Ah, that's some sour D being smoked over here" & or "OH, that guy obviously has some fire kush, cause the smoke smells like it!"

Basically what I'm saying is, in my lifetime, I have never been able to correctly identify a strain according to the scent of the smoke. ALTHOUGH, as a beginning stoner, some years ago.. The burning marijuana scent was a VERY VERY unique smell. I've never smelled anything like it before then.

I hope this helps, cheers

• Like Like x 1

12. they burn DMT obviously

13. Hey man, your post is exactly on 420. Congrats. lol. :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

14. LMAO at this thread!!

The Catholic church burns incense, maybe your dude just kept his bag a bit to close to his incense, haha..

15. Lol wow all three people post at 420 :hello:

You definitely got some type of HAZE tho. Light green buds, and that incense smell is a characteristic. It's not definite, but it gives you an idea. What's the high like? If it's energetic it's more sativa, which includes hazes.

16. I'm glued to my chair so it has to be indica. Would kush smell like this too?

17. I think the church burns sage....not sure though cause i dont go to church:rolleyes:

18. its not, that is like native american cleansing rituals..

frankincense and myrrh is normally the smell you think of when you think of church incense, mostly frankincense. Think of what the wise men brought Jesus..

19. Frankincense and Myrrh.

It's a kind of sweet, sort of thick scent, not really like anything else which would make that hard to describe.

I'm not sure what would work best. I remember Train Wreck to have a pungent sort of "woody" scent to it which is similar. Maybe White Rhino too... I can't really remember. I was high after all.

20. God's Vagina....