Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Smells Too Strong. Help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LoudTooLoud, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Okay, I got this new dealer, so I wanted to test him first. I bought a dub and I'm impressed. Its dank as hell. Only problem is, its too dank. I wrapped it in multiple wraps along with a strong smelling gel, then put it in in 5 ziplocks that I sprayed with cologne inside and out, then rubbed the outside with gel. I put this in my bookbag, and sprayed the inside and outside of it with febreeze. Put it deep in my closet. 30 mins later, the whole closet strongly smells of heaven, and the smell is slowly leaking into the room that I keep spraying and airing out.
    I don't have masons jars or whatever. I can store it outside, but I'd rather do that as a last resort.
    Any ideas?

2. I think this belongs in the "new GC members be like" thread

3. lol good one. Thanks for the help.

4. Smoke it quick

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. unfortunately OP, you are what we call "a bust". i bet you're all shifty eyed, your foreheads all sweaty and you talk real fast too lol! every time i read a thread like this it makes me smile.

that post read like a "how dank is it?" joke lol! [​IMG]

6. Go get a mason jar or a medicine bottle. For $3 you won't have to cover your stash in chemicals or wrap it 18 times. The reason you see so much about mason jars is because they work, and things like you are trying do not.

7. when I don't have a dank tank I just usually get something air tight to put the weed in. most of the time when I'm in a pinch I just use an empty Powerade bottle. just make sure it's dry cause power ade weed isn't the best.

8. It isn't THAT difficult to go to the store and buy a mason jar...even a grocery store will usually have them, not to mentioned damned near every arts and craft store and big box store.

The only way I can see it being difficult is if one is under 18 and requires mommy's car...in which case, I really don't care since it is a problem of someone that couldn't even bother to read the ToS.

9. Damn guys why the hate? I'm just looking for help.
    And the problem is, my mom doesn't respect my privacy. She looks through everything. That's why I can't use a mason jar, cause I couldn't hide it anywhere in my room. Not because I can't get one.

10. #11 F4TbluNTZ420, Nov 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2015
    Just get a mason jar already... i bought some pickles, ate the pickles and kept the jar

who cares if your mom doesn't respect your privacy, just hide it somewhere, you're smarter than her and hopefully taller so hide it in a high closet or something where she won't bother searching because she would have to use a chair

11. Then respect her and don't do it at her house. Honestly, if she goes through your stuff, she's gonna find out. Roll it up in joints and leave them in your car or something. I'm guessing that's how you have to smoke if she checks your room

12. Which, again, suggests that you are under 18...alternately it suggests that mom isn't the only one in the house with no respect for the wishes of another.

And if you ARE over 18, then MOVE. Problem solved.

13. Moving will solve one problem but creates many others . Not a good suggestion.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Yeah because everybody magically gets a free house and a good job on their 18th birthday right?

15. Get a peanut butter from your moms kitchen
    Get really high,
    than eat the peanut butter almost all the way
    once you have done this put your baggie of weed inside and stash it.
    [​IMG]

16. Moving is a step towards being a responsible adult...last I checked, being an adult and being responsible were things to strive for, so curious why it wouldn't be a good suggestion. Leeching off of parents is NOT a good thing...

17. Even a shitty job affords the opportunity to move...and if they have enough funds to have decent weed that they have to hide from mommy, then they should be in a position to secure a position that pays enough to get their own place.

Or, as previously noted, they need to respect mommy's apparent wish that it NOT be in HER house.

18. What if he'd rather keep living in his mom's house and finish his studies so he can get a good job when he's older instead of being an ignorant moron working at 18 years old and living a shitty life?