Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed smells like tea

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by unicorn420, Jan 13, 2013.

1. So I'm from New Zealand and my dealer just stock up so with o so i went around to get some got a $20 which is about 1gram i know rip off. but the bud smells like tea ive smoke it few times the buzz is like really mellow. I will upload a picture of the bud tomorrow. What kind of strain would it be anyone?

2. Can't tell the strain unless you grew it. If it smells like tea maybe it wasn't cured right?

3. #3 jduce2412, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
    Probably could. actually be tea..Ive heard green tea and chamomile used as substitutes, although chamomile doesn't look too much like weed.

4. when i cook with weed i notice it smells like tea a lot if the time

5. what does cured mean btw

6. I dont think my dealer would sell tea at all that sounds stupid but ive been going to the same dealer for like 8 years. It burns shit as but the leftover are like brown n this white ash are still left in the bowl

7. Curing is what happens after the buds are dried. Know that harsh taste you sometimes get when you smoke? That's leftover chlorophyll from the buds not being cured.

8. Thanks mellow weed is CRAP!! i just smoke some more about 5mins ago didnt much of a high. any tips to get the weed back its old high buzz

9. Its only a gram, I suggest you power through it and ask him before you pick up from the same batch