Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed smells like spices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigboi93, Dec 1, 2017.

1. i picked up a bag from my guy and it smells like spices you would use in food and its grinded up. So i was just wondering what are the warning sings your weed is cut with something else?

2. hmm.. take a look at the buds, that should be a good place to start. flowers are a weird thing to 'cut' with other stuff because it's so easily noticed. not like powder for other types of substances.

• Like Like x 1
  3. While there certainly is spicy smelling weed...most good stuff does not come ground as you imply. That certainly is a sign that you got rolled and or you bought a bag of shake ...which should have cost much less than a normal "bag".

• Like Like x 1
  4. Could be shake. Or if its someone you never knew could have given you some oregano or some shit. or even synthetic weed(spice). Don't buy it unless its fire bro

• Like Like x 1
  5. Can you post a picture? Dr acula and other posters are correct. It's unusual for someone to sell shake. Try and upload a picture, but first try to get your money back. It may be fine, but I don't think it's worth the risk. Hope you're not out too much money.

6. The last time I got a bag of oregano I had to hunt down the offending dealer and request a refund. Rudely.
    Thank god for legal pot.

7. 20171202_095744.jpg
    Is the picture good enough?

8. Could be weed
    Looks like stems and shake

9. How much did you buy and for how much? Almost looks like your dealer is selling his trimming scrap that some like me would save for hash. Have you smoked any yet?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I had maybe like 4 or 5 bowls of it and i paid like 60 for a quarter

• Like Like x 1
  11. And? Get high? Did it smell like someone was making pizza?

• Like Like x 1
  12. i did get high but im still a little scared its cut with spices

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Looks like cooking herbs to me lmao, no trichomes, ground up dry leaves and stems, and you say it smells like spices. Whatever it is, fuck that, go find someone selling real nugs.

Well if it's got a bunch of cooking herbs in it you'll be fine. It's not gonna be cut with K2 or any of those synthetic weed things because that would be too expensive. Just don't buy from that guy again.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yh definitly some weed but it's cut with oregano lol.

When you get weed in future make sure it looks like a nugget.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Doesn't look like cannabis to me, in fact I'm pretty sure it's not. Do you have a friend who can eyeball it and give an informed answer? I didn't know the synthetic stuff was expensive, thanks Leaf., so it's probably not cut with that. If you can have someone look at it that would be great. Your photo is pretty good, but there's nothing like touching and smelling. Good luck.

16. i actually talked to my guy and he exchanged it for something else and this stuff already looks miles better. its still grinded up but it smells way better and i can even see trichomes in it.

17. oregano if you ask me.

18. If you're paying 60 a quarter....it shouldn't be ground up. Your dealer found a sucker....you. Don't be a sucker. Only buy bud, not shake or trim.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

19. Hate to tell ya but the fact it's grinded up is a bad sign to begin with. Me nor anyone I know ever buy grinded up shit, in fact none of the dealers I've met ever grinded their stuff before selling it. You want nugs so you can be sure you're getting what you think you're getting, never smelled weed that smelled like cooking spices either. Your best bet? Inspect it as thoroughly as possible, if you still aren't sure then I'd say play it safe and get rid of that crap. Or if you're feeling extremely adventurous you could always make a quick firecracker with around 100 milligrams. See what it tastes like and if it does anything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app