Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed smells like grass and brown hairs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dylanturner, Jun 3, 2016.

1. I purchased my first ounce yesterday have been smoking daily or at most every 2 days for around 1.5 years.
    Finally hit up a trusted dealer for my first ounce.

It doesnt smell 'dank' and has a shit ton of brown hairs. But looks very very crystally but doesnt smell dank tbh it smells like grass.

It looks overgrown as the buds are starting to split, but i am no expert

Is this a good bud?

Screenshot_20160602-215223.png
    20160602_200314.jpg

2. Possibly a bad or incomplete cure. How wet is it?
    You may be able to mason jar it and burp it every day or so.
    :smoke:

3. Slightly wet, how should i dry it, also how do i go about curing

As you can tell im not used to the scene i just used to buy premium rins and fids from our local

4. If it's a little wet lay it out on a magazine or something and when it's pretty dry put it into a glass jar and seal it up then every few hours check on it, if it's wet at all leave the top off until it's dry. Repeat until it's dry.
    After being in a jar for a week or more it should smell much better and be smoother

5. Sounds like you got some cali grade medical bud. Most of it is barely even cured.