Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed smells a little grassy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Guitarguy1821, Dec 10, 2013.

1. I got a $20 sack, and it smells a little earthy\\kinda like grass. I havent smoked it as i picked it up before work, and im not off for 2 more hours. It does still smell a little skunky but theres definately a grassy bit in there.Looks: little compact buds, a dark greenish/brown and has big orange hairs all over. Not super crystally but not the worst i've seen. I also think he hooked me up with a little more, was only buying a gram but it looks to be more like 1.5-2.But ya, what is up with the grassy smell?Looking forward to smokin' it, been a few days since i've blazed and works been kickin my ass! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. That grassy smell may mean it wasn't cured properly, and it's filled with chlorophyll. Don't hold me to it though. .Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've gotten some bud that's been really sweet and grass-like, but it ended up being pretty good. Don't hold me to it though, for all I know he could have ripped you a bit; I'd test some to be sure... :bongin: :smoking: :smoke:

4. Shits pretty good. It smells like grass when i put my nose in my container of it but it smells like some dank shit when you back up a bit. Tastes real nice aswell.The only real difference is that i think its more of a Sativa then an Indica(what im used too). I dig it though!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. under-cured/flushed. can still be potent but the flavor and smell will lack. 

6. Hybrids tend to smell out of wack sometimes, but they are mostly good, since you have to breed those strains. I LOVED Chocolope when I had it - fit the description of yours

7. Shits definately good. :DSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #8 PremeSu, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2013
    I bought a 2 grams of some "grassy" weed. It smelled dank as hell BEFORE I smoked it. But ounce my brother packed it in his bowl and lit it, it smelled so grassy and tasted so bad. and harsh, My bro opted out and let me smoke the whole thing by myself since I paid for it. I was somewhat high. But I knew it was shit weed because my tolerance was supppppppeerrr low at the time. Smoking 2 grams by myself with a super low tolerance should of had me shit faced

maybe it was grass. saw a kid smoke a blunt of legit grass someone sold him. he was convinced it was bud..

I don't believe this personally (no offense) because unless you're Helen Keller you'd clearly be able to distinguish bud from grass lol...

As for the OP, my honest recommendation is that you should Google pictures of bud that are pretty decent quality image wise and compare to your product.