Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed smelling up my closet

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rockstaradam, Jun 9, 2012.

1. I was in bed half asleep this morning and I hear my brother complain that the closet smells like a dead skunk. What should I do? I keep it in a pill jar inside of 2 bags and in an old speaker.

2. guitar case if you have one!.... if not pill bottle's do nothing for smell... how about a mason jar or a sealed glass jar?? or a grip of baggie's better find a better hiding place like the garage? i once had a dank ounce of skunk 1 and that shit stunk up my house . i woke up to my step dad complainging about my cologne... i told him that's what that smell was!! hahahaha

3. hey budensity wats up dude

4. airtight mason jar wrapped inside a shirt put inside a backpack inside your closet. works for me...

5. Mason jar or a wide mouth thermos!

Granny

6. you share a room and he doesnt know you smoke weed?

just tell him, is your brother not cool?

also sounds like your "pill jar" is not air tight. buy a mason jar. i can put an ounce of stinking weed in a mason jar and sit it in the middle of my room, and it doesn't smell. until you open that bitch up... lol

7. Start keeping your closet door cracked open in the meantime. The problem with small spaces like that is that it doesn't get a chance to air out at all.

I'm dealing with the same thing too, I'm home for the summer and my dad just said my closet smells like mildew. :(

8. Dip cans! Just make sure they sit in Gatorade over night.

9. Put some dryer sheets in there around where you keep your stash. That's what I always do and it works good for me!