Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Smelling/tasting Spray?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mamamoo, Jun 24, 2014.

1. is there a spray i can get to put on my cigarettes that smells and tastes like good weed....i  stopped smoking weed about 2 months ago but i love the taste and smell of it( just dont want to get high any more)....i have looked around the internet for it but i am only finding the fruit flavour stuff also went to a few smoke shops which have nothing like that, but all of them said "oh you should be able to find it online somewhere"  no luck.  also searched a few fourms and seen other people looking for this also but i think they want to spray their weed to make it smell better so they can sell it...I DO NOT want it for that reason i just want to spray it on my cig every once and a while to get the taste and enjoy the smell. anybody know if this stuff exists?