Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Snarx6969, May 20, 2018.

1. So I have about a quarter ounce of good bud in one of those double sealed thermases in my bookbag sitting on the floor in my room. Me and my family went out town on Thursday and well be back in a week. I know it's probably irrational but I'm worried about the smell permeating through the thermas and my bookbag into my room and maybe even outside. Is there any possibility of this happening, we live in Atlanta so the heat could also be a factor. I know it's unlikely but maybe someone has had an experience similar to mine.

Thanks

2. Whether it does or not you won’t know til you get home and only then can you react. But if lid is on tight you should be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It's in a thermos flask lol you'll be sound nothing will get through that man lol don't worry

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I have mine in mason jars and the smell permeates...but only can smell it a few feet away

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Don't worry about the smell if the shit's air tight or about air tight. Also you guys get really bad humidity so I'd be more worried about keeping it somewhere cool, dark, and without too much humidity to keep it fresh but also avoid mold. If weed gets too dry you can get moisture back however if it molds you can't undo that and the weed is no good and even dangerous at that point.

6. what are you keeping it outside lol should be good indoors in a jar

7. honestly not sure how much heat has to do with marijuana smell, hope someone with some sort of knowledge on "heat science" can clear that up LOL

8. High temps in flower can destroy the compounds that make weed smell. So try and stay under 80°

9. Pretty sure it would effect smell/dry it out, but should be irrelevant unless OP keeps the AC off in his house

10. Again hook ups are against the rules.