Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed smell in your clothes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mangudai, Jan 5, 2009.

1. I noticed that after smoked a J in my car I dont really see to get weed smell in my clothes unless ashes fall on me. I smoke midz tho and not dank. Or maybe because im high I dont notice it lol? How long do you have to smoke in a small area like a room or a car for it to get into your clothes?

2. YOU wont notice it. Others will.

Not long ago me n a homie of mine went on lunch and went and blew a blunt outside in the back of this apartment complex by my work, Then shared a black. Figured being outside and smoking a black would make the smell near nothing. I even washed my hands when i came back inside so i wouldnt have no resin on em at all.

Both put our coats up, And a lil while later i went by the coat rack and my boss is sniffin and shit outta no where. And then sees us and says 'ya'll look happy'.

I was like damn.

Next day i didnt smoke, Homie did and did the same thing. I could smell dank herb from a good 10 feet from his coat. Jus ranking bad as hell.

So you'd be surpsied, What you can smell dont matter cuz im sure my house smells like a skunk right now but i dont smell it.

3. well depends on if the windows and everything are closed... and how much you smoke inthe carr

4. I always smoke in my car and I'll have the windows part down but it doesn't get all the smell out so I keep an air freshener in my car too and after I smoke I hold it up to the heater or a/c and let that smell get blown around the car, that seems to work really well for getting the smell out of the car AND my clothes. Just make sure you change the air freshener at least once a month. Oh and Altoids are amazing, wash your hands too, especially if you smoke js. Peace.

5. you just need to air out for like 20 minutes lol

6. Yup. You get adjusted to the weed smell but people that don't smoke bud will be able to smell ya from a mile away, usually. Joints tend to make you smell like bud more than bongs/pipes anyways.

7. yea dude don think that just because YOU cant smell it it isnt there. it damn well is. haha. the only thing i wonder about is how bad i smell of weed.

8. It all depends on what type of clothes you have on. I have done extensive testing on this. I smoke tons at my job.

If you smoke in a car with the windows up and no air circulation, you are fucked. No amount of cologne or axe spray or cigarette is going to cover it up to where it can't be smelled. You need to at least crack the windows slightly, and let the smoke air out. It just soaks into your clothes way to quickly.

Now if you smoke outside and don't blow smoke all over yourself, and you wear a light t-shirt/jeans you can smoke a cigarette and just air out for like 5 mins while smoking a cig you'll be good.

Hoodies/jackets/sweaters/etc. all absorb smell REALLY REALLY bad. There will always be a smell on them. My ex use to tell me ALL my hoodies smelt like weed, some i wouldn't smoke in for like a week at a time.

The best thing to do is if at your job, know who you work with and who is cool with things like that, and don't spend more time then neccesary around those that don't share that interest.

9. This is why I always have a sober friend smell me before I go anywhere important. Lol.

10. that's why i use ozium. when i was in high school, i would just wear a hoodie and take it off once i get home so my parents wouldn't notice. sometimes i could faintly smell weed on myself, but i don't know if i was just being paranoid or what because no one could tell.