Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed sizes and prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MexicanRadio, Aug 12, 2009.

1. So, as I start to realize that I want to smoke weed for as long as I can, I also realize that soon, I'm gonna have to find a dealer. And soon, I'm gonna have to know what the sizes and normal prices are for certain types of weed. Right now, I know that there are a few sizes like an O and a quarter, but I don't exactly know what these mean.

So, basically, what I'm asking is what are the weed sizes or types of weed and what are the normal prices, just so I know what to ask for and make sure that I'm not gettin' jew'd on anything.

2. It all depends on where you're from.

3. It varies a lot by city/state/province/contry etc however it kinda floats around the same area.

I live in Ontario Canada.

1 gram (dime, gram, deago, 10 sac) - $10
    2 grams (dub sac, twin, double) - $20
    3.5 grams (1/8, half quarter, half quart, an eighth) -$25-30
    7 grams (quarter) -$45-70
    14 grams (half o, half ounce, half) -$80-130
    28 grams (OZ, ounce, an O, zip) *No more prices from here, they vary too much)*

4 ounces (QP, quarter pound)
    8 ounces (HP, half pound)
    12 ounces (3/4 pound)
    16 ounces (pound)