Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Situation in Ireland?!?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rami.Nauja, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so I was hoping some of yall could help me out. Basically I am finishing up college in the next month or so then going to Ireland to work. I am curious what the weed situation is like there? Will it be hard to find good bud? Will I get completely fucked over if I get caught smoking some weed? Any information would be much appreciated, particularly from those of you who are actually from Ireland.

2. I would like to know this also since I'm studying abroad in Dublin next semester. Prob not as good as here in the states. I wonder if its more exp then $20 PER GRAM or $50 for eighth

3. Sick, I'm doing the exact same. Heading to Ireland to work for 6months-year, then travelling around Europe. Was supposed to have left around January but my friend I was going to be travelling with bailed on me. Looks like I'll be leaving around August.

I'm very interested in knowing the same as the OP. From what I've gathered so far, there's a lot more hash there and it's usually cheaper than bud.

4. my friend who was born in ireland says that the weed is shit there. he said he really had to get in touch with his inner drunk. he did say the hash was quite good when he found someone who wanted to smoke it out of anything other than a spliff

5. thanks for the intel lol. Anyone else? I will smoke hash laced spliffs if I have to but I am really hoping to get some at least beasters equiv bud.

6. Ireland used to be shit for smoke but lately it's been very good, a lot of nice homegrown circulating and the odd bit of weed shipped in from Canada or Holland or whatever. You'll get an 1/8 for €50 pretty much everywhere in Ireland, ounces are around €320-350, anything under that and its a good deal or its dirt weed! Good hash very rarely comes around, its mainly dark brown "pollen" that is very similar to soapbar...
    Where in Ireland you going to? Anywhere near Westmeath? I'v got all the right hookups here, I rarely smoke anything less than high grade so it musn't be too bad for weed in this country!
    Don't get caught smoking it though, keep it to yourself

7. Most likely I will be in or around Dublin.

8. there is savage weed goin around but it all depends on who ya no. ya wont have any problems findin it in dublin anyway. your lookin at 200/150/ounce for shitty weed and 300 for proper green. just depends who ya no but theres plenty of it out there dont worry :)

9. good to know thanks for the post!

10. There i plenty nice g down south these days..

11. Shudnt b paying more than 230 an oz for good green in Northern Ireland :smoking:

12. I'm going to Galway in late August/early September this year.. I would like to know how the sitch is there too.

13. #13 eire1, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2011

agh cock head what wud u know about puffing the erb u little batty crease mommas boy computer freak
    Name calling/Disrespect is not tolerated here. -BAGZ

14. All right, first you bumped an old thread with a hookup request, which is against the rules, now you're flaming - also against the rules.

STOP NOW and go READ the rules before you get yourself banned.

THis thread is done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.